Kelly Clarkson - When Christmas Comes Around (2nd Holiday Album) | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Kelly Clarkson - When Christmas Comes Around (2nd Holiday Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aboutyounow, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Can’t believe that she actually performed one of her very best songs on her show! (You Love Me, obviously)

Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
  2. This new song toes the line fine but I really hope her next album isn't just songs slagging off her ex.

3. I do. He deserves it.

4. He deserves her anger but is still and will always be her children's father, which is more important than music. Her anger is justified but her children will hear those songs. As will his other children with his first wife.

popjunkie likes this.
  5. Maybe he should have thought about that before he fucked with Kelly Clarkson ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. I mean, if he doesn’t want his kids to hear what a cheating, money grabbing cunt he is, then he probably shouldn’t be a cheating, money grabbing cunt.

7. I’m loving the new single and the album cover is giving me “flawless hostess delivering the party of the season” and I live.
    I’m really glad the past few Christmas singles are bundled into this, especially the Brett duet. I love that one so much.

HairBodyFace and LeBratt like this.
  8. Wait she is serving great original Christmas music again. Loving this.

9. Not gonna lie I was lowkey hoping for a Reba duet on this, dragging their father and son exes.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
  10. Yeah what we’re not gonna do is police how a woman deals with a breakup.

Sprockrooster and Jamie like this.
  11. Ariana when she gets offered a feature.

12. WHEW go back to Pop Rock queen.

13. It’s giving My December!

Holly Something and popjunkie like this.
  14. There were many covers where she’s set the bar at immense level, and yet here she is still delivering performances like this, setting the bar even higher.

Holly Something likes this.
  15. Oh my God, the POTENTIAL, I felt like I got taken back to the mid-2000s

16. I was a bit disappointed she went subtle on the 'hate this city' part only for her to fully deliver at the end. The build up! She truly is such a masterclass vocalist.

17. WHEW at this slay. She was feeling it too.

She flubs lyrics sometimes, but I have a strong feeling the "I get it, you hate this city" change up was intentional.

18. Full explicit version NOW pls.

Mushroom, popjunkie, Blond and 10 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.