Kelly Clarkson | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Kelly Clarkson

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Tangled_Up, Mar 15, 2008.

1. paul lekakis

paul lekakis Guest

Do you actually like Pop music?

2. 1. What is the video going to be like and will you be spending more money on it than Beyonce did for the Single Ladies video (which must be the cheapest video ever)?

2. Why do you think the public didn't really take "My December"?

3. Is there going to be a tour and can I come for free?

4. Who inspired you during the making of the album musically?

5. Do you like Lady Gaga?

3. Why do you look so uninterested on your new album cover?

4. "Do you even like your new album cover?"

5. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Humble pie, tastes good?
    Why isn't Roisin Murphy a megastar?
    Are you half-Greek?
    Do you like Ouzo, mouzaka and taramosalata?
    Isn't Low your finest moment?

6. Has Kelly Clarkson ever not toured to support an album? I thought she even did a small theater tour (but maybe that was just here in the States) to support My December.

Questions:
    If Clive Davis asked you to be the flower girl in his wedding, would you do it?
    Do you think Katy Perry's "I Kissed A Girl" would sound better if you sang it?
    What do you think has prevented you from falling back into obscurity like other American Idol winners?
    It's inevitable that "Since U Been Gone" and "My Life Would Suck Without You" are going to be compared, but as of right now, which do you prefer?

7. Are you jealous of the sustained level of success that your older brother Jeremy has achieved over the last few years?

8. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9. Will there be promotional heart-shaped lolliops?

What sort of music have you been listening to whilst recording the new album?

Which artist did you last go and see live, and what was it like?

10. Do you prefer writing songs or laying down vocals for them?
    Which producer would you say you had the most chemistry with?
    What sound did you set out to create with All I Ever Wanted?
    Are there any music videos you shot which you can look back on and think 'oh, that's shit'?

11. Have you completley resigned to having little or no artistic direction what-so-ever, and in the process become a slave to prodcuers and your management?

Or is there some sort of irony going on with this campaign?

12. Daddy or chips?

13. Goodness, let's not have her broken down in tears Numbers!

14. This needs to be asked!

15. Don't listen to those who go on about artistic direction. 14 million people bought into you when you were commercial and if it wasn't for them you wouldn't have been able to release My December- which I love by the way... hahah....expect millions more to buy this album, and then do some dirty blues type stuff.

oh and PS- What is it like being the best female vocalist of your generation? What is it like realising that you piss all over anybody else mentioned on this website?????

16. futurix

futurix Guest

Finally somebody said it!

17. Are you planning to further your acting career after the amazing 'From Justin to Kelly'?

(ha.)

18. what is "All You've Ever Wanted? are you living it now?

19. Well it's what we're all thinking isn't it.

20. futurix

futurix Guest

Well, I am for sure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.