Kelly Clarkson | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Kelly Clarkson

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Tangled_Up, Mar 15, 2008.

1. In your opinion, why hasn't Bruce Forsythe been given a knighthood?

2. Can you please please please go back to wearing bellytops?

3. 1. Why was 'How I Feel' especially and other My December album tracks not released as singles?

2. Tell us a bit more about the title of the album; why is it called 'All I Ever Wanted'?

4. Agreed.

5. I may be the only one who cares, but i'd really be interested in her answer to the question:

How would you describe the difference between you and this artist in as few words as possible?

Leona Lewis
    Avril Lavigne
    Rihanna
    Pink
    Britney Spears
    Christina Aguilera
    Beyonce

Etc.

Maybe camouflaged by a 'what does this Person possess artistically that you don't?' type question. I would really like to know where she sees herself as an artist...

6. What's the meaning of life?

7. Wouldn't it be awesome (yet incredibly arrogant, albeit true) if she replied "I sing better" after each one. Heh :-D

8. If she doesn't say 42 I'll be disappointed.

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

There is a third theory which suggests that both of the first two theories were concocted by a wily editor of The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy in order to increase the universal level of uncertainty and paranoia and so boost the sales of the Guide. This last theory is of course the most convincing as The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy is the only book in the whole of the known universe to have the words DON'T PANIC inscribed in large friendly letters on the cover.

Yes, I'm a massive geek.

9. "Beautiful Disaster" was the best song on your debut album (and one of the best of your career), yet it was not released. Please pick a song each from Breakaway and My December that remain unreleased but should have been.

Imagine you have recorded a covers album. What would your first single be, why, and what would it sound like?

10. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

If you were offered the option (or forced to) rerecord one of your previous songs with all the knowledge and life-experience you got know, which one would you like to record again?

11. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Can you please start releasing Jason Nevins Radio Edits of all your future singles as the main mix? Thank you.

12. I'd of course be hoping for some dishing on each, secretly.

13. Do you know where I put my glasses?

14. Dr. Luke - yay or nay?

15. Is it deliberate that look like a blow up sex doll on your single cover?

Does it annoy you that Ryan Tedder recently said that Leona Lewis was by far and away the best vocalist he'd ever worked with?

Who would you rather be: Avril Lavigne, Pink or Katy Perry?

16. Will you marry me?

17. Is Big Bob nice and plump this campaign?

18. Did you ever think that during the 'My December' promo shoots, it did look a bit like you were about to flash someone?

19. Did you ever think that the whole mess with 'My December' would ruin both your fanbase and career in general? (not saying its true Cos it clearly isn't lol)

In Your opinion, is your new single the greatest piece of music you've ever created?If not, what is?

Do You plan to tour with this album?

Who do you think is the current grande-dame of pop music?

20. I'm just going to say it: That was horrible.

She apparently has no sense of humor and is bored out of her mind. This just confirms my nagging suspicion that "My life would suck without you" with all it's half-hearted, resignation filled faux-joy is the song that she sings for Pop music: "I may not like you, but we've both seen how well it works for me when we're apart, so I guess here we go again - mama needs some new shoes (and hats, apparently)"

oy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.