Kelly Clarkson | Page 96 | The Popjustice Forum

Kelly Clarkson

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Tangled_Up, Mar 15, 2008.

1. She got her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame today! Simon, Paula and Randy were there, as was Jason Halbert (her music director and sometimes co-writer/producer since the beginning) and her family:

I love hearing Simon say "Thanks to you, I'm here today, seriously."

This My December moment!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
  2. Paula being welcomed and deciding to come up to do an impromptu speech was hilarious!

3. Long overdue justice for My December! That feels…correct.

4. Here's the full ceremony:

Some really funny moments and great speeches. I loved Jason's speech especially, it's really special how they've been working together since she won Idol.

5. The main takeaway from this was the breezy 'last night we were listening to my new album' line. It's coming.

6. Quite relieved that she was inducted into the recording category. Was a bit concerned it would have been for TV.

She looks radiant and it’s extremely deserved.

Mvnl likes this.
  7. Dddd "among others" after Wrapped In Red when there's only three left. But yesss justice for My December.
    I know it's not coming until next year but my body is ready.

8. Congrats to Kelly! Now can they remaster My December!

POPGASM and Holly Something like this.
  10. Is her terrific excellent superb Dancing Queen cover finally on streaming? No? Crying.

nbtsa likes this.
  11. A cute country bop!

12. Leave it to Kelly to turn an absolutely dull song into something completely elevated...I'm kind of obsessed with this?

13. Came here to post this! I loved this arrangement!

14. 2014

2014 Staff Member

She has taste. Her own Ain't It Fun would be huge.

15. If I didn't know better I would've thought this her song. She completely snatched this song from Paramore in my book.

Verandi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.