Kelly Clarkson

Speaking of Breakaway, I still can’t believe she didn’t have a #1 hit off it in either the US or UK. The singles all just [felt like] huge [hits] here because they got so much airplay. The title track, “Since U Been Gone”, “Behind These Hazel Eyes”, and “Walk Away” all deserved to go #1.

No, I didn’t miss one.

Last edited:
he/him
She appears in a duet on the &Juliet Broadway cast recording on “Since U Been Gone - Juliet’s version”. She sounds great and I’m sure this is the closest we’ll get to her re-recording any of her old stuff so I’ll take it.

he/him
Add it to the European store challenge (who still haven’t shipped my When Christmas Comes Around vinyl even though the release date was a week ago).

He/Him
It’s so strange hearing Kelly sing it the original way. I’m so used to her live arrangement with little lyric changes and melody switches.

“Well I said since u been gone”
“Now I get what I want, since u been go-on-one” (flicked into a different key)
“I even fell for that STUPID LOVE SONG, YE-EAH”
“How come I never HEAR YOU SAY”
“Well I guess you never felt that way, HE NEVER FELT THAT WAY”
“Now that that loser is gone”

Add it to the European store challenge (who still haven’t shipped my When Christmas Comes Around vinyl even though the release date was a week ago).
I was coming in here to say the same thing. I logged into my account the other day and the order was there. Then I've looked tonight and apparently, I've not made an order in the last 12 months!
I've emailed them so hopefully will get a response early next week.

he/him
I was coming in here to say the same thing. I logged into my account the other day and the order was there. Then I've looked tonight and apparently, I've not made an order in the last 12 months!
I've emailed them so hopefully will get a response early next week.
I’m getting a 404 when I try to check my order status now. Emailed them now too.

What’s a flexi disc?

In the late 70s/early 80s they were plastic 7" singles. Poor quality but cheaper than vinyl. I think that punk DIY aesthetic meant acts could press their own records dirt cheap and pop magazines had them free sometimes. I used to have a 7" vinyl underneath when I played any but they were so poor quality.