Kelly Clarkson | Page 98 | The Popjustice Forum

Kelly Clarkson

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Tangled_Up, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Yeah I see march on a dutch site but I think at that point she hadn't even released any of its singles here?

2. Reiterating that Meaning of Life is her best album. And one of my favourite albums ever.

I think it was June or July 2005?

POPGASM, Trouble in Paradise and Mvnl like this.
  3. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

That matches more with when Since U Been Gone hit here!

upload_2022-10-27_17-12-40.png
    That would make it the 'limited' edition?

4. She's killin' em.

Why not mash this up with Heartbeat Song?

5. So strange that she sang Heartbeat Song but changed all the lyrics.

6. Dang its been 5yrs already, I remember i had this album on full repeat Cruel has been sneaking up on my lately. I'm mad Medicine wasn't a hit

Last edited: Oct 28, 2022
  7. Speaking of Breakaway, I still can’t believe she didn’t have a #1 hit off it in either the US or UK. The singles all just [felt like] huge [hits] here because they got so much airplay. The title track, “Since U Been Gone”, “Behind These Hazel Eyes”, and “Walk Away” all deserved to go #1.

No, I didn’t miss one.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2022
  8. She appears in a duet on the &Juliet Broadway cast recording on “Since U Been Gone - Juliet’s version”. She sounds great and I’m sure this is the closest we’ll get to her re-recording any of her old stuff so I’ll take it.

chrisjche likes this.
  9. Okay but Kellyoke EP part 2 when? I want some of these covers recorded.

xOJakeXo likes this.
  10. Dang no love for Beacause of You...

11. You bloody did.

12. What’s a flexi disc?

13. We are NOT fucking bringing back flexi-discs. Are you kidding me?!?!

Vasilios, AcerBenII and Sexbox like this.
  14. Atlantic did a flexi-disc for Lizzo (Rumours) too and there haven’t been many since so I think it’s just their way of getting a vinyl single out.

15. Add it to the European store challenge (who still haven’t shipped my When Christmas Comes Around vinyl even though the release date was a week ago).

16. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Not me thinking 'wow the actress really sounds like Kelly... oh wait'

17. It’s so strange hearing Kelly sing it the original way. I’m so used to her live arrangement with little lyric changes and melody switches.

“Well I said since u been gone”
    “Now I get what I want, since u been go-on-one” (flicked into a different key)
    “I even fell for that STUPID LOVE SONG, YE-EAH”
    “How come I never HEAR YOU SAY”
    “Well I guess you never felt that way, HE NEVER FELT THAT WAY”
    “Now that that loser is gone”

Blond likes this.
  18. That's hilarious. They're charging $10 for these things? I suppose if most people buying them aren't even listening to them anyway..!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.