Kelly Rowland - Fifth Studio Album | Page 29 | The Popjustice Forum

Kelly Rowland - Fifth Studio Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Dark Raider, Oct 30, 2014.

1. It’s on UK, best song on the album.

Verandi and Osiris like this.
  2. This was so unexpected! I would've never imagined Kelly had recorded a version. She sounds gorgeous as always, but I have to say I preper Rita's tone in this. Kelly's voice is usually full of personality but it doesn't sound too distinctive in here.

nooniebao likes this.
  3. OK, wow... she makes Carry On sound so much more richer and interesting. Forgot how much I like her voice.

4. We also need Shake Them Haters Off!

TRAVVV likes this.
  5. On US as a stand-alone single, yep.

6. the demo of a song she did with dj vice has been leaked as well

the demo sounds different to this but still a bop dunno if i can post links on here though ?

GCZ likes this.
  7. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

No links please and thank you!

8. What is wrong with her? That Vice track sounds like a banger.

Macsun likes this.
  9. it is it sounds more generic on the supposedly said "Demo" but dunno if the snippet we got is the demo and the full we got is the final or whether there both demos !

10. if a snippet is on youtube can i post it ?

11. I've been having such moment to 'Like This' recently. I remember everyone was shook at how amazing she looked in the video, it was a big transformation for her after the demure look and sound of her first album.

lushLuck and Runawaywithme like this.
  12. What's going on with miss Rowland demoing these ashcan copy dance songs that she knows she's not going to release.

13. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Yes that’s okay as long as there’s no illegal download link.

14. ah there is i won't post it then <3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.