Kesha - 5th Studio Album | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

Kesha - 5th Studio Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 30, 2020.

1. I doubt it would be the sound of the whole album but I'm actually here for more hip-hop/pop Kesha. Feeling Sleazy already.

spaceship likes this.
  2. Tragic.

spaceship likes this.
  3. I still can’t get over how she has like...negative rhythm

bakerboy92 and spaceship like this.

4. Now pay Kesha the royalties you've been withholding since 2014 <3

5. Also more dirt has come out about him in a separate lawsuit (Luke sued Kesha's old lawyer)

Staticboombox likes this.
  6. I wasn’t really sure where to share this, but this also happened:

I know that permanently running him out of the industry was never feasible but this is... well...

R92, aaronhansome, SlowBurn and 6 others like this.
  7. The US justice system is really ... something else. They really failed her in every sense of the way. She's been appealing various courts for months now to reverse a ruling that considers Luke a simple citizen instead of a public-figure/celebrity. If she doesn't reverse that decision, her chances of winning the trial are extremely slim and she'll be drowned in debts. In what world, a person that is nominated for Grammys and iHeart awards not a public figure? He was supposed to be a judge on American Idol and has a star on the Hollywood walk of fame. It's just a mess.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
    GimmeWork, R92, aaronhansome and 16 others like this.
  8. Wow, that's ridiculous. Didn't even know about that aspect. He just "produced" a number one single last year. The entire case needs to be spotlighted again.

GimmeWork, R92, aaronhansome and 10 others like this.
  9. Yeah it sucks and if the court doesn't reverse the decision it will set a very dangerous precedent for free speech in the US. The NY Times, Hearst Media and NPR all wrote letters in favour of her to the court asking them to consider Luke as a public figure. Hopefully we'll have some good news about that soon.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
  10. Someone @ the Free Britney documentary maker this thread and we can only hope for the best.

11. Not a single woman or person of color on that list. How abysmal.

Raichu and Music Is Death like this.
  12. Well ... it’s kinda over for her.

13. Love this look

GimmeWork, Jersey, bakerboy92 and 5 others like this.
  14. She has a collab with Orville Peck coming on her album (she talked about it on her podcast). That's kind of a great match.

R92, Jersey, aaronhansome and 8 others like this.
  15. I'm definitely here for it!

spaceship likes this.
  16. She’s going on tour in the US with Betty Who.

pls come to Europe!

17. The show is gay catnip and the week of my birthday so bring it on!

18. Not this sounding better than anything on High Road.

Drew, Laurence, Marquis and 4 others like this.
  19. Damn...that snippet is crazy good.

jamesmax and spaceship like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.