Kesha - High Road (4th Album) | Page 112 | The Popjustice Forum

Kesha - High Road (4th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Drew, Sep 15, 2018.

1. I’ve listened a few times and think I may prefer it slightly to Rainbow. I really enjoy Kinky and Honey and only find 2 or 3 songs to be duds.

poshbabyyy and spaceship like this.
  2. I’m finding myself already deleting the few songs I saved from the album, oop.

3. Just perform Honey or Kinky. Or the title track. My god, she's actively trying not to sell this to the unconverted isn't she?

chasingthepast and Subspace88 like this.
  4. This is comfortably sitting next to Rare. That's not very good company, y'all.

superultra and eatyourself like this.
  5. Top ten is fantastic considering this entire campaign has been limp as hell.

6. It must take a lot of strength to go out and perform. She's such a force, I love her.

spaceship likes this.
  7. Me still bopping to that basic shit we call Tonight but Kinky getting ignored is questionable.

[​IMG]

Wishlight, OlliMaus, Jwentz and 6 others like this.
  8. I don't care for this album, unfortunately. Raising Hell, BFF, Kinky, and Father Daughter Dance are the only songs I could see myself returning to. And even with them, the desire is not particularly that strong. Her sense of sound feels confused, stuck somewhere between the past and the present. I'm still rooting for her success, but this ain't it, sis.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
  9. Rare is 10x more listenable than this, ddd.

10. But why would you want to listen to that?
    I rather listen with difficulty to High Road.

11. Seriously, give me Kesha any fucking day.

12. I've decided "Shadow" is not good and stops the album dead in its tracks.

spaceship, Island and OspreyQueen like this.
  13. It's pick your poison either way.

14. I’d rather a messy album with personality than white rice.

Cowboy blues is equally heartbreaking as it is funny.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  15. Is that because you can barely hear anything from it or..?

16. I don’t understand why High Road wasn’t the lead, or at the very least released immediately after Raising Hell.

OlliMaus, GimmeWork and spaceship like this.

17. Fff yeah I was going to say Rare is no longer my worst album of the year so far.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.