Kesha - High Road (4th Album) | Page 114 | The Popjustice Forum

Kesha - High Road (4th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Drew, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Rainbow was the first time she ever made me sit up and pay attention. I really liked it. This is such trash. Me and my boyfriend were driving to the beach listening to it and just gobsmacked at the decay.

WhenTheSunGoesDown likes this.

2. The TikTok kids are stanning Cannibal. 1 million video and counting.

GimmeWork likes this.
  3. She added another Canadian date in Ontario for a newly-opened 5,000 person venue. I'm... not sure why they're adding dates at all, much less when the other Canadian date (the following night) looks like this:

[​IMG]

4. I thought people were exaggerating, but High Road really is terrible.

Rainbow ended up one of my most played albums, but I won't go back to this.

5. It will sell with the album release!!!

6. It's wild. She's clearly very capable of writing beautiful, catchy pop songs. What happened?

kallumlavigne likes this.
  7. Yes men/people around her.

8. There's some great songs on the album but I cannot forgive her for that awful cover art.

BFF, Cowboy Blues, Father Daughter Dance, Kinky and Little Bit of Love are all 8/10s.

dontkillmyvibe likes this.
  9. High Road is a nice album, even though nothing will be remembered as Kesha's best. The only track I skip is Potato Song.

10. Simply STUNNING.

jamesmax and spaceship like this.
  11. That's a beautiful photoshoot (and interview).

spaceship likes this.
  12. Loved this part:

Hits the nail on the head with the public's obsession and continuation of the glowing start --> tear down --> comeback narrative.

Neon Green, myblood, snoho and 19 others like this.
  13. The album is not good guys. I feel gutted that I feel this way. I never forced myself to listen to songs this many times, over and over, hoping they will click.

14. Txetxu likes this.
  15. Woof - slay queen, what a look. - woof again.

spaceship, Stopremix and papatrick like this.
  16. Finally going to give this album a listen this weekend. Based on everyone's comments, *Ralph Wiggum voice* I'M IN DANGER!

spaceship likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.