Kesha - High Road (4th Album) | Page 126 | The Popjustice Forum

Kesha - High Road (4th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Drew, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Love that she's singing the Praying high note now! She sounds great, and is looking fantastic.

Also, really cool idea for a concert right now, but I hate how dystopian it feels dd. Literally like a Black Mirror episode.

2. She’s performing a cover T-Rex’s ‘Children of the Revolution’ on Fallon this Tuesday, and this new photo appeared on the NBC website. It looks nothing like the High Road direction.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. I'm gonna keep my expectations really low after High Road, but this visual is already better.

4. She looks amazing.

#justiceforCUNextTuesday

5. Genuinely had no idea this album came out...

Crisp X likes this.
  6. It's a look. Now can the look please go with good music of her own instead of a damn cover song?

spaceship likes this.
  7. Yeah, I don’t understand why they’re wasting resources on a random cover unless they have some sort of plan where all of this will make sense.

kaelwent likes this.
  8. Wow, that look is very Kylie! The cover is cute, but I'm not a fan of the squealing noises.

9. Here Comes The Change performance for the Joe Biden campaign. Rich White Straight Men.mp3 found rotting.

nooniebao likes this.
  10. I want more crazy unrestrained Kesha like this

and less standard edition High Road Kesha pls.

HEARTCORE likes this.
  11. I know everyone shits on this album but I very much enjoy it when I'm drunk. I love the mess of it all. I want to go on a night out with her so badly.

12. I haven’t listened yet but I bet it is mastered better than the studio version.

spaceship likes this.
  13. This is considerably better than the album version. The faux country/early 2000 production is more charming than whatever we got and she actually sounds like herself.

jamesmax likes this.
  14. They could literally have a vuvuzela blaring and a donk thrown on there and it’d still be better than the album version.

jamesmax and spaceship like this.
  15. People don’t like the album version of Kinky? Notwithstanding the annoying intro its one of the best songs on the album and the direction she should be going in.

16. Yeah I thought we liked “Kinky.”

inevitable likes this.
  17. No matter the version Kinky absolutely smacks.

18. I love the song but the production and the mixing on the album version is a series of unfortunate choices.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.