Kesha - High Road (4th Album) | Page 127 | The Popjustice Forum

Kesha - High Road (4th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Drew, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Gay 1 to Gay 2 when Belgian chocolate is not what Gay 2 had in mind.

2. Kinky is excellent once you get past that dreadful intro. I wish hoping it would be a "single" so we could potentially get a version with it chopped off.

chasingthepast likes this.
  3. I was tempted to buy the album on iTunes just so I could edit the start time of Kinky....

Rob likes this.
  4. This is beautiful. It's sad to see how much the Grammy performance affect her psyche. It's also nice to see her still promoting the album even if it didn't meet expectations.

5. Wow she looked and sounded so beautiful. Kesha just has so much potential that I hope her next record matches it.

spaceship likes this.
  6. This album is mostly a steaming pile of garbage, but I really do think she could have had a chance for a minor hit if she released High Road as the lead single. Resentment remains a career highlight and I wish she saved it for a better album.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
    spaceship likes this.
  7. Amazing performance, wasn't expecting this, today I've been feeling a bit down so it made me a bit emotional.

spaceship likes this.
  8. Even though the album is a mess, I still love this song.

spaceship and inevitable like this.
  9. Wait at this arrangement sounding infinitely better than the album version. Keshanna Newsom made some points.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.