Kesha - High Road (4th Album) | Page 99 | The Popjustice Forum

Kesha - High Road (4th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Drew, Sep 15, 2018.

1. No idea why I remember this but Fifth Harmony also has a japanese bonus track with that name.

2. You remember because the song is fucking amazing.

myblood, GimmeWork, Mr.Arroz and 8 others like this.

3. I think Kesha can definitely make the Top 10 next week looking at this week’s figures. Top 5 *maybe* at a push.

4. Great take! Close the thread

Wishlight, myblood, nikkysan and 8 others like this.
  5. On the NME article it says that her legal battle with Luke is still going on, but that she can’t talk about it. It’s been a while since she has said anything about that, does anyone know where the case stands today?

6. I just listened to some of this and maybe the Potato Famine made some points.

7. Or maybe some people just...don't like what you like?

Verandi, myblood, papatrick and 3 others like this.
  8. I can't see her doing more than 20,000 teebs.

9. I really don't like this album :(

The only ones I'll keep:
    - My Own Dance
    - High Road
    - Kinky

I haven't been able to go to the end of any of the other songs unfortunately.

10. Hopefully Top 5, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't reach that to be honest.

Also, Selena's album certainly said "deuces!" fairly quickly didn't it? dddd

11. Ke$ha should be in control of Kesha more often.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2020
    spaceship and Music Is Life like this.
  12. Oh god, I didn’t even notice Selena’s absence, but that is for another thread. I’m intrigued with how this will launch tbf, my mate in the US admitted that there has been zero buildup and awareness for this album, but told me today that the reviews over there have been strong and people are speaking positively on social media so it may exceed expectations. She’s definitely not going to be bothering the Hot 100 tho, that’s for sure.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2020
    Milotic likes this.
  13. In general, I'm not too sold on the album as a whole.

There is some good here that can happily migrate on over to my Kesha playlist but the rest... I don't think I'll be too sad to not hear it again.

I'm kinda getting my basic Vaudevillian life to The Potato Song
    [​IMG]

Deleted member 2097 likes this.
  14. RJF

RJF

"The Potato Song" is Weird Al hell and the rest of the album isn't that far behind.

Mushroom, aux and Babyface like this.
  15. Strange that I hated the pre release songs so much but I absolutely adore the album.

16. This album would be so much more listenable if she just sang different dd. I don’t want her belting voice on every song, gimme some Right Round vocals.

Mr.Arroz and Dreampopboy like this.
  17. Why is it that Japan always gets the exclusive bonus tracks

Anyone heard Big Bad Wolf yet?

18. I've read it's because albums tend to be released at a much later date in Japan compared to the rest of the world. The bonus tracks are incentives for the music-buying public to actually purchase the physicals, which are still the more popular format there, surprisingly.

Island likes this.
  19. The album is... ok. It seems almost underproduced.

bakerboy92 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.