Kesha - "Joyride" + 6th Album

she/they
I think the song is fun and creative, but IDK. It's not doing a whole lot for me. It reminds me of what Unholy would be like if it was convincing. That being said, I'm sure the album will be a treasure trove. She really doesn't get enough credit for how good an album maker she is.
I think the song is fun and creative, but IDK. It's not doing a whole lot for me. It reminds me of what Unholy would be like if it was convincing. That being said, I'm sure the album will be a treasure trove. She really doesn't get enough credit for how good an album maker she is.
So, would you say that "you think the song is fun and creative, but ydk. It's not doing a whole lot for you. It reminds you of what Unholy would be like if it was convincing. That being said, you're sure the album will be a treasure trove. She really doesn't get enough credit for how good an album maker she is"?

I definitely didn't see this making it onto any Spotify charts. I love that it happened organically over the first week because people are genuinely responding to it. I'm so happy for her!

Now give us a deranged video + send it to pop radio!

Edit: Wait, just make this the official video!

Last edited:
This is most likely a leftover since I think she (?) leaked the full track a few weeks ago. There's other snippets that sound great floating around as well.
This one was 100% leaked by the traders since pretty much most of what was circulating somebody leaked at the same time - "Unicorn Eyes", "Stay Gold", "Glow", "Love Me More", "Leave Me", "Lions & Tigers", "Right Between The Eyes", "Power", etc.

They are all older rejects (which doesn't mean she cannot consider them for future release). But apparently the real snippets meant for this album also don't come from her as mentioned by @spaceship a few pages back.

he/him
This one was 100% leaked by the traders since pretty much most of what was circulating somebody leaked at the same time - "Unicorn Eyes", "Stay Gold", "Glow", "Love Me More", "Leave Me", "Lions & Tigers", "Right Between The Eyes", "Power", etc.

They are all older rejects (which doesn't mean she cannot consider them for future release). But apparently the real snippets meant for this album also don't come from her as mentioned by @spaceship a few pages back.

Interesting. Only because I know a fan who has connections to her was posting about them and was hinting at the real single coming soon. But maybe she just doesn’t care/sees it as free buzz.