Kiana Ledé - Kiki | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Kiana Ledé - Kiki

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by nooniebao, Jul 14, 2018.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
    sesita likes this.
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    sesita likes this.
    sesita likes this.
    Crisp X likes this.
    nooniebao likes this.
  6. New collaboration:

Looks like a Kehlani co-write might be on the way too (cc: @slaybellz)

sesita likes this.
  7. New snippet!

Jonathan27 and sesita like this.
  8. I just got into her recently and I’m obsessed with her voice, her music is also so good and she has some bops under her belt.

Jonathan27 and nooniebao like this.
  9. This has to be in the running for most underrated album of 2020. It's actually a bit mind boggling how there's barely an ounce of filler across 17 songs and I always find it such a breezy listen as a result. Chocolate., Movin'., Second Chances., Plenty More., Labels., Attention. and Protection. are some of the best R&B of last year and I always find the melodies popping up in my head even when I've gone weeks without listening to them.

SiduousIII, nooniebao, sesita and 2 others like this.
  10. Recent collaborations:

godspeed likes this.
  11. New single with Kehlani out soon:

12. Fuck YES. I just put KIKI on again over the weekend and it's still immaculate front to back. Glad to see her keeping momentum up with all of these collaborations/features.

sesita likes this.
  13. Looks like this is Kiana featuring Kehlani. I hope this is leading to an album this year! Like you said, KIKI still sounds just as fresh now as it did over a year ago. She deserves to be the next big R&B breakout.

godspeed and Jonathan27 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.