Kiesza - 2nd Album + Singles | The Popjustice Forum

Kiesza - 2nd Album + Singles

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Kiesza just premiered her new single, Give It to the Moment, feat Djemba Djemba.

The album is rumored to be due next year.

2. ....With visuals from her last album

3. I like this. But it feels a bit like a remix.

Uno likes this.
  4. Hmm. A little too much of a carbon copy of "Take U There" in terms of structure.

She was a machine when I saw her live. Danced her ass off, sang every note perfectly... but something is missing.

5. 2014

2014 Moderator

Sounds great but she's got a lot to do to avoid being stuck in 2014

6. Fans.

7. I'm still tentatively here for Kiesza, although I don't expect this era to do wonders for her.

Alchemy Jones v2.0 likes this.
  8. Oh, that was soon! Let me listen...

HOLY SHIT, THIS IS AMAZING.

9. RJF

RJF

NOOOOOOOOO.

10. I'm sorry but Kiesza is just so incorrigibly basic at this point. She is going to have to do much better than this to get people interested again.

Island, Chantico, Songofcole and 2 others like this.
  11. I was really here for her for a bit last year, but I can't stand her voice anymore suddenly.

Poor Kiesztria.

Alchemy Jones v2.0 likes this.
  12. The melodies of the pre-chorus are really nice but this is poorly produced and pretty much dated on arrival. Shame, really.

we_were_all_rooting_for_you.gif

13. I was like also wow when I saw her but now.. I also feel there is something misses in her.

Like she doesnt really have it.
    Plus I cant stand her voice as well.

14. I’m going to enjoy sipping a gin and tonic while I watch this struggle to break the UK iTunes top 100. There might be a moment where I feel a fluttering in my stomach as it hits #104 but I know in the end it’ll be okay.

15. Are you being serious and actually expecting this to make the top 200 at all, or....?

16. The song is shit which generally means it’s more likely to have some form of success.

17. Why is the backlash so delicious?

PEARL likes this.
  18. I'm now suddenly reminded of her 'iconic' pose she tried to make A Thing, and am low-key cackling.

[​IMG]

Poor it.

19. [​IMG]

Mushroom, melodrama, BML and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.