Kiesza - Crave (2nd Album) | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

Kiesza - Crave (2nd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Sep 22, 2015.

1. RMK

RMK

So.. All of the Feelings is one the best songs released this year? Kiesza of all people coming back with this strong of material is quite the surprise.

Reading her Interview Magazine article, I also have huge respect for her. Watching the quarantine video, you'd have no idea she was struggling operate the left side of her body for two years. Absolutely insane.

Conan and 2014 like this.

2. Another bop in the baskeT

[​IMG]

mattieh, Mr_Matt, QueenB and 10 others like this.
  3. She is truly winning this era.

4. I'm glad the songs she made between album #1 and this never manifested into an album because I can try to wipe them from my memory and just pretend this is the first music she's put out since Sound of a Woman and that's a-okay with me.

Nephilim likes this.
  5. These few songs sound great. I don’t know much by her but Hideaway was so fucking irritating I’m amazed at how much I’ve enjoyed these 2020 songs from her.

6. Each new song is slightly less good than the one before it, but I’m hoping the full album will have some absolute gems.

All the Feelings and Crave remain two of the year’s best and most played on my 2020 bops playlist.

collxtion likes this.
  7. Another massive banger, all her new songs are so good

8. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

Love Me With Your Lie is the best one yet from this era. Reminds me of Comme Des Garçons by Rina.

BrokenHearts likes this.
  9. I like this new one, it has a touch of Hideaway to it whilst still fitting with the vibe of the other Crave tracks.

10. Oh this new track is excellent

11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

It's so groovy, she's really on top form right now.

lushLuck likes this.
  12. Really enjoying this one

AcerBenII, 2014 and zephyr like this.
  13. I just overheard her performing All of the Feelings on TV from my "office" (dining room), and my god when I tell you that was the screechiest, ropiest, most strangled cat vocal I've heard in... years... I had to google the lyrics to find out who it was

xOJakeXo and Mikal like this.
  14. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This is a BANGER. Her glow-up is real.

15. Well, I've pre-ordered the albuerm. Let me dust off my stan card a bit

The cover art is still hideous though dfjlsk

16. Sam

Sam

wait

17. Can't Be Saved is glorious. That chorus is perfection. Coming after the one two punch of All Of The Feelings and Crave just makes it sound even better.

Great little album.

Txetxu and RainOnFire like this.
  18. Only two songs under three minutes and one song that's over five. Blessed be.

enjoy and Edu like this.
  19. Almost five years after I've created the thread and the album is finally out. Congrats Kiesza!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.