Kiesza - Crave (2nd Album) | Page 21 | The Popjustice Forum

Kiesza - Crave (2nd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Sep 22, 2015.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Suddenly the Kermit is she.

Still pretty obsessed with this album, bops for days!!

Edu and QueenB like this.
  2. Well this is a pleasant surprise. A campy Halloween bop!

Mikal, Caleo23, inevitable and 7 others like this.
  3. Edu

Edu

She was really feeling her Tori Spelling In Scary Movie 2 fantasy with this song, I love it.

inevitable and lushLuck like this.
  4. All these side releases have been mostly great so I'm perched for more! This is firmly one of my favorite albums of the year.

computer boy likes this.
  5. I weirdly enjoyed “Sensuum Defectui”, even though the production / mixing sounds a little bit off.

6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

She is on a complete roll this year.

4Roses and inevitable like this.
  7. This is so good.

8. The video is pretty fun and I can’t wait for the deadmau5 collab. I’m very happy for her that she’s managed to pull such a strong comeback (in a pandemic no less!).

9. I'm so ashamed to be late to the party but Love Me With Your Lie just scalped me so bad I'm gonna need a blood doner.

I've already been bopping to All of the Feelings, so hyped to go check out the full album now.

computer boy likes this.
  10. Sensuum Defectui is utterly fabulous. She out-Kim'd Kim.

11. I'm so late to the party but I just accidentally discovered All of the Feeling the other day as it auto played on Spotify after my own playlist ended. I literally stopped in my tracks to grab my phone and see who it was as it caught my attention almost immediately. Then yesterday, the same thing happened with Crave and when I checked who it was I couldn't believe it was Kiesza again and from the same album! I've had the album on repeat all day but particularly those 2 songs.

I honestly can't remember the last time a song (2 songs) were so instant for me, what a moment! I can tell this album is gonna be on repeat for the next few weeks!

12. You should also check out I Think That I Like You and Sensuum Defectui @Cowboystyle! Both fabulous - I've added to them to the album and they pad it out into a proper full length project.

BubblegumBoy, 2014 and Cowboystyle like this.
  13. Thanks, I will do!

14. Here we go

Vocally I would not know it was her if I didn't already. It's a bit... 2010. Deadmau5 I guess

15. RJF

RJF

This album is... really solid? I only listened because "All Of The Feelings" kinda snatched me on first listen but overall it's just well made pop.

[​IMG]

16. Shall we talk about how Run Renegade is one of the best bops of the year?

Because I feel like we should.

17. It's such a great song. All The Feelings is cute but Run Renegade is just... it.

lushLuck and Robsolete like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.