Kiesza - Crave & Tommy EP | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum

Kiesza - Crave & Tommy EP

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Sep 22, 2015.

1. This is summery perfection.

Rei Ayanami likes this.
  2. She's releasing this song soon, and sounds pretty promising! the studio version is going to sound great.

Crave (Deluxe)
    maybe? hmm.

QueenB, BubblegumBoy and Andy French like this.
  3. Dying for You sounds unfinished, it's cute though.

I don't really care for the other song tbh.

4. That ugly ass artwork appearing again but this time in yellow...

[​IMG]

soratami, Sam, swim and 14 others like this.
  5. That artwork anywhere near a Play button just seems like a threat. Like is it worth it?

6. Crave (Deluxe) is out now. With two new tracks: "Dying for You" and "When The Stars Don't Shine".

BubblegumBoy likes this.
  7. I thought it was impossible to make that cover actually worse. And yet!

soratami, swim, BubblegumBoy and 3 others like this.
  8. The new tracks are nothing special but Run Renegade, All Of The Feelings and Love Me With Your Lie are still big bops.
    I think the artwork has something to do with what happened to her so... it's art, I guess.

9. Yeah she did the whole thing and said that there's a couple of references about the car accident / how she almost lost her life.

10. like a deluxe edition would've been an easy time to make the cover something... else. But nope, same thing just in an even uglier shade.

11. New song 'Passenger' is out this Friday. Please be a bop.

zephyr likes this.
  12. It is!

13. Meh, I'll take the Crave album and leave. She really did something with that album, specially All of the Feelings!

RMK and BubblegumBoy like this.
  14. Wasn't keen on Passenger but this is pretty good:

boombazookajoe and Andy French like this.
  15. Another generally good song, wonder if she is heading for an album release?

xtophermorrison and Andy French like this.

16. EP coming on Tuesday. Sounds an emotional release for her. Loads of respect for her.

sesita, Edu, FrancoisDit and 4 others like this.
  17. I don’t like that she’s fallen down the NFT rabbit hole.

BubblegumBoy and computer boy like this.
  18. Tommy was one half of the team Grizzly/Tysper, they produced albums and songs for A-Teens back in the day (they were their main producers). They created TEN Music Group.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.