Kim Petras - "brrr" + General Discussion | Page 333 | The Popjustice Forum

Kim Petras - "brrr" + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Jono, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Sam “First Gay Person to Win an Oscar” Smith and his “Im not like those promiscuous gays” had a brief moment of redemption between the Normani collab and How Do You Sleep? I’m sure there was label fuckery and I know the whole To Die For package died with the pandemic but every step since has been a pathetic attempt at regaining the dominance Stay with Me had. Now collaborating with Kim is my final strike against them. Troye is still in thin ice for having her open. I was flip flopping on seeing the Bloom tour and that made the decision easy.

2. Sam Smith has always been horrible in a way that is purely visceral and needs no explanation. Naturally, time has revealed its truths!

TRAVVV, Purple, Wishlight and 6 others like this.
  3. I’ve always despised Sam.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lander and huntypoo like this.
  4. I despise the both of them but that sounds like a bop sorry.

5. I wasn't too keen on the clip Sam posted but Kim slays her bit! I'm looking forward to this release a lot more after hearing Kim's clip

6. The way they both look in the clips like they heard the song for the first time there

[​IMG]

1986, Mr Blonde, RMK and 15 others like this.
  7. Call me nuts but from the two clips that were shown to me against my will I thought this sounded good? Kind of icy, kind of Timbaland-y. This Kim Petras person seems like a divisive figure who is dampening Samuella's moment, so maybe they need to release it solo for full impact.

Mikal, Diet Pop!, Wishlight and 3 others like this.
  8. Bjïtch, me too, the fuck dot Arizona beverage company

9. I don't hate the snippet of Kim's verse but it still sounds like a mess. I don't think Sam's voice is made for that kind of production.

RMK, Diet Pop!, Wishlight and 3 others like this.
  10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

We can hate Sam but I don't think it's right to hate them trying to be sexy; let them feel their tasteless, rhythmically challenged and slightly arrogant oats xxx

tea, 1986, Mr Blonde and 21 others like this.
  11. The gag is they were kind of pulling a “sexier” vibe off with Dancing With a Stranger / How Do You Sleep.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2022
    Mr Blonde, slaybellz, TRAVVV and 3 others like this.
  12. I don’t very much care for Sam (or Kim for that matter) but doesn’t Sam identify as non-binary and use they/them pronouns?

If we’re going to drag their tasteless mediocre ass and this horrific new song they’ve got in the pipeline we should at the very least use the right pronouns.

13. So Aaron leaked an early version of the Problematique tracklist dd

[​IMG]

drewsky, GCZ and nooniebao like this.
  14. He also played a snippet of the chorus of Revelations and claims to have been muted by the “old crew” ie Kim and others?

15. GCZ

GCZ

What is Track 10 supposed to be?

16. "Owww", I assume it was booted in favor of "Coconuts"

17. Poor that

huntypoo likes this.
  18. GCZ

GCZ

Hopefully that leaks too at some point. I’m curious to hear it

19. She really asks for lashings.

20. We're going to get a Nicki and Kim collab produced by Dr. Luke aren't we?

I hate it here.

Wishlight, Dijah., collxtion and 24 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.