Kim Petras - General Discussion | Page 272 | The Popjustice Forum

Kim Petras - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Jono, Jul 14, 2009.

1. New stuff has been meh. Someone tag me when she re-releases the full "Turn Off The Light" albums on vinyl.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  2. I've come around to this massively since I've added it to my gym playlist.

Un, deux, trois, QUATRE!

3. Ffff

Sanctuary likes this.
  4. Okay, that was a funny callback nn

selectual likes this.
  5. Am I naive or not in the know? Is Slayyyter trans?

6. No, that’s the joke, because Kim thought she was initially. She’s just referencing that older tweet.

7. I thought she sounded good but I wasn't too impressed with the performance. She was serving some nice arm/ hand choreography. However, the outfit seemed a bit restrictive and awkward. It was all just a bit meh.

8. I hope the Bubblegum Monster is on the album cover attacking Paris or something.

mindtrappa likes this.
  9. I actually really enjoyed her performance and red carpet look. The red carpet look in particular was giving me Leigh Bowery, which I loved. And the bubblegum Oogie Boogie performance set up was cute.

10. Ashamed to say, I spent an embarrassing amount of time last night trying to drunkenly figure out the words, melody or name of a song I kept describing to my friends at the bar as "it's like a Charli XCX "Sucker" era track that goes dun, dun, dun, dun..."..... It was Hillside Boys by Kim. I-

Lapras, spaceship and eatyourself like this.
  11. She sounded pretty good at the VMA performance but the song is still lacklustre.

12. The performance look was a boot. But glad she’s getting exposure…kind of. The production mess of it all is still so unfortunate.

13. She absolutely has no stage presence whatsoever. What a chore of a performance

14. Future Starts Now has grown on me immensely, odd structure aside. The production is pristine.

15. Agree that the two leaks are sub-par, they don't really go anywhere or give enough? They would be skips on Clarity.

RMK likes this.
  16. NOT @sergioesludico playing this two weeks ago making me love this. Hearing songs in real life does make them seem better.

17. So is Volume 3 pushed back another year or what happened? Did the others come out on Oct. 1? There has literally been no mention of this project in forever?!

18. I feel like signing to the label maybe changed whatever plans there may have been for a volume 3. Wouldn’t make a ton of sense (at least to me) to drop that in the middle of what’s supposed to be her debut era launch.

DinahLee and RMK like this.
  19. Good point. That's a shame. I was really looking forward to Volume 3. 'Party Till I Die' was such a tease

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.