Kim Petras - Slut Pop Miami

he/him
“Death By Sex” is lowkey the highlight. That demon robot It Follows bop!

*clears throat, cranks up autotune*
Ahhhh, death by sex
Ahhhh, imma give it to you best
Yeahhh, sex sex sex!
Yeahhh, death by death by SEX!

giphy.gif

I really liked Massacre with the Carol of the Bells’ sample, the first time I thought it was a little corny but I loved it the second time I listened to it.

Vol. 1 remains the best of the two.

‘Everybody Dies’ really should have been saved for her future Christmas EP. Just change the lyrics and add some bells and it’s pure Christmas pop perfection.

‘Everybody Dies’ really should have been saved for her future Christmas EP. Just change the lyrics and add some bells and it’s pure Christmas pop perfection.
I actually think it works really well as a transition from the spooky tunes to a brighter, cheerier time of year the holidays following Halloween bring.

F

Fertilizer

I actually think it works really well as a transition from the spooky tunes to a brighter, cheerier time of year the holidays following Halloween bring.
And, as someone here noted before, it sounds exactly like the kind of tune that would play over the credits of a dumb teen horror flick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Realising that 'Made In China' was just another Dr Luke alias after already streaming Turn Off The Light three times

I've seen so many people on twitter say "look they think they're being so clever hiding luke's name in the production credits with this "Made In China" alias but his full name is literally there on every track in the writing credits. Are ya'll blind?