Kim Petras - Slut Pop Miami

he/him
Screenshot-20230623-111809-Instagram.jpg

Claws is at least interesting from a production vibe, but the rest is really bottom barrel stuff from the leak I just listened to.

Aside from the mid album, I've been annoyed this week because my friends and mutuals truly cant stop stanning her...I wonder if its a midwest thing? ddd A lot of people in my circle posting about the album, getting tour tickets or talking to me about her and I've had to tell them multiple times shes just not for me.

Even worse are the couple of friends I have that were on the front lines supporting kesha after rainbow and even bought tickets for her next show here in MPLS and continue to support her unequivocally, but wont acknowledge the dissociation needed to be stanning kim while also supporting the other. I understand the GP is never thinking of the producers, problematic comments by an artist on twitter or critically thinking about this stuff in any real way on their own....but I've gone out of my way several times to let them know my opinion and the facts of the matter. A very "these are your friends?" type of moment, just needed a quick vent.
The amount of insta stories I saw here in MPLS about going to her tour was alarming, they just don't have the range to critically think. These are also the circuit gays though so can we blame them? I think so.

Venues like AFAS Live feel ambitious in Europe when Ava Max was playing Paradiso. But maybe more gays are gonna turn out than I think?

My Kim fever from 2019 is no longer in the room with us. I have however cautiously enjoyed the odd single here and there since while lamenting her connections and then evidently affecting my prior “stanning”, ie barely listening to her songs. The album is fine but it has nothing on Clarity as a collection. Some songs unfortunately will doubtless end up on playlists as Edinburgh Pride looms but once that’s over I can’t imagine listening to this.
So you listen to someone who supports a rapist but you drag Taylor at most chances? Interesting.

Evеrything I drop is a flopper
Everything I drop is a flopper

80s-dancers-in-the-club.gif

I just wanna fuck up the, fuck up the, fuck up the—
I just wanna fuck up the place
Lady, get the fuck out the, fuck out the, fuck out the—
Lady, get the fuck out the way

200w.gif

(for whatever reason this is the one that stuck with me)

I'm just gonna leave this here.
Which one of you is the guy in the back with black and white stripes shirt living his best life?