Kim Petras - Slut Pop Miami

he/him
Also is this the song that originally interpolated "Sans contrefaçon"? Something tells me Mylène took one look at the amount on the check and said "Non x"

No, that's a different one. I don't know if we have a name for it or if we've even heard it. Kim supposedly did quite a few songs with David.

I don’t know why I feel the need to defend “Claws” for being my third most played song this year. But I am.

It’s the perfect example of a good to great pop song that has an excellent hook, well written verses and delicious pre-chorus that wraps the entire package together with a lovely bow. I’d like to see more of that if an album is really coming next year as nothing more than a casual streamer.

I don’t know why I feel the need to defend “Claws” for being my third most played song this year. But I am.

It’s the perfect example of a good to great pop song that has an excellent hook, well written verses and delicious pre-chorus that wraps the entire package together with a lovely bow. I’d like to see more of that if an album is really coming next year as nothing more than a casual streamer.
I love it too nn

She wasn't anywhere on my top 100 this year, solo track or featured.
giphy.gif

The Disclosure remix of "Unholy" was #73 for my 2022.
"Icy" was #79 and "Do Me" was #84 on my 2020.
"Hillside Boys" was #8 and "Icy" was #53 for 2019.

If Claws remained in its original form I would've loved it. But they stripped literally anything special about the production

Claws would definitely sit well as part of Turn Off The Light. My main critique of Feed The Beast and Problématique is both sounding like a mixture of of different projects and not properly committing to one.

If Claws remained in its original form I would've loved it. But they stripped literally anything special about the production

Oh wow this version is really good! I actually like the version we got anyway, but this is actually better.

I find the prospect of another album jarring. A new sonic direction could help her, but I don’t see how it won’t be another era of throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks.