Kim Petras | Page 124 | The Popjustice Forum

Kim Petras

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Jono, Jul 14, 2009.

1. I still don't get how she can't see that her only safety net is a man who has a history of falling out with most of his collaborators (even Becky G sued him). She's building a career on a ship that already sank years ago.

2. I’ve been attacked.

3. And another one

4. Do you think you're beeeeetter off aloooooooone

GimmeWork, papatrick, sesita and 2 others like this.
  5. If the rest of the album is in line with these four tracks, this could be an all time great pre-gaming album.

lushLuck likes this.
  6. why are they all starting to sound the same.

Dijah. likes this.
  7. It only sounds a little bit like Blow It All, nothing too extreme.

sesita likes this.
  8. I’m really interested to see what the album cover is going to be. Her visuals have been on point. This is supposedly The Look

Rem, Bobbyrae, Glitterizer and 2 others like this.
  9. She liked a couple tweets about it being the album cover at the time. The photographer is someone who works with Kim frequently, so it’s possible they might use shots from it for the album as well, which might be why it wasn’t included in the spread.

Butterfly likes this.
  10. It's very copy/paste. The structure to the songs being all very similar and repetitive was bothering me by the time Sweet Spot came out.

All I Do Is Cry sounds better. I can't wait to pirate it and never listen to it via a medium in which she materially benefits.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    Poker Pro and collxtion like this.
  11. This one sounds like my least fave of the five, but hopefully I'm wrong. I think her voice has so much character and warmth it doesn't quite sit right on really icy tracks.

12. Cry sounds cool too. I hope the album cover is along the lines of the Broken single cover, cause that’s brilliant.

13. One more day until 'All I Do Is Cry'!

TRAVVV likes this.
  14. Oh fuck, why did no one tell me about "Sweet Spot."

Rem, MrMannacroix, GimmeWork and 7 others like this.
  15. If only someone had pointed out that it sounds Fever-era Kylie!

papatrick, Hunterpoop, Lapras and 4 others like this.
  16. We've been here. Where have you been?

17. I haven't been in this thread for a while clearly, sistren.

18. This clip has got me hooked! Bring on the 22nd.

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.