Kim Petras | Page 127 | The Popjustice Forum

Kim Petras

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Jono, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Hillside Boys is a bop.

Raichu likes this.
  2. AND

I

DON'T

KNOW

[​IMG]

RUNAWAY, johnny_tsunami and lushLuck like this.
  3. She’s back in Hawaii, so I’m guessing they’re working on TOTL2?

collxtion and Glitterizer like this.
  4. The verse melody reminds me of the "and I don't know why" part in Clarity by Foxes.

5. All I Do Is Cry doesn't quite hit the mark for me, but I've been listening to Sweet Spot and Blow It All regularly.

jj_ likes this.
  6. All I Do Is Cry is leagues ahead of Broken. I love all of them, though. Got My Number and Sweet Spot were on constant rotation and lost a bit of their sheen, but still bops.

7. Glitterizer likes this.
  8. The album is definitely called Broken at this point, the merch is... fine. Sis won't be getting my coin.

slaybellz likes this.
  9. So is the album coming before her tour starts, then?

10. She's got 2.5 weeks to drop the rest of it then, so I think we'll have a bulk of it but not the whole thing

xtophermorrison likes this.
  11. this

xtophermorrison likes this.
  12. So I finally listened to Turn Off The Light and she really snatched me bald with In The Next Life

Rem, Hyrulian, Jonathan27 and 7 others like this.
  13. I wish I could go back to the time I first heard the EP but my hair just finally grew back in

niccolo, Glitterizer and Andy French like this.
  14. The spooky vocoder “rap” is AMAZING. And then she does it in German? Scheisse found downloading Duolingo.

Rem, Laurence, RUNAWAY and 11 others like this.
  15. "Close Your Eyes" is still my fave from Turn Off the Light even if it does remind me of "Take It Off" by Kesha every time I hear it.

Don't get me wrong. I love "Take It Off," but given Kim's proximity to Dr. L*ke and her comments on the Kesha situation...
    [​IMG]

joe_alouder, Rem, RUNAWAY and 8 others like this.
  16. That EP is still absolutely killer. I've had a renaissance with it myself as of late. Such incredibly wicked instrumental breaks. And an Elvira feature?!

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    RUNAWAY, Lander, papatrick and 3 others like this.
  17. In The Next Life and it's demented, German middle-8 always fucks up my Top 5 for her.

Mikal and Beginner like this.
  18. I pay her so much dust, but Sweet Spot is incredible.

Mikal and jj_ like this.
  19. Next Life is a cute girl but the other 3 full songs are 11s honestly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.