Kim Petras | Page 198 | The Popjustice Forum

Kim Petras

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Jono, Jul 14, 2009.

1. It is kinda all over the place and sounds a bit dated too. Those horns remind of another song.

But hey it's not a Dr. Luke production. Let's celebrate that.

GimmeWork and lushLuck like this.
  2. A bit random how ALMA has 0.5 verses and Steff gets 1.5. Only Kim's bit is really any good honestly.

3. She’s teasing a music video on her Instagram.

4. So rather than being the Halloween visual we all need, she’s releasing a video for Icy...

GimmeWork and lushLuck like this.
  5. Should have been for “Do Me” but oh well. The director did the two most recent (incredible) Miley videos, so this should be good.

6. Good. It would have been stupid to release a video for something off Turn Off The Light when Clarity hadn't even got one yet.

lushLuck likes this.
  7. Icy is one of my favourites off of Clarity so I’m glad that it’s getting a video. It looks promising from the short snippets she’s released.

I listened to Turn Off The Light and it’s not for me. I just don’t think I enjoy the Halloween sound.

lushLuck and flowersandu like this.
  8. European tickets go on sale Friday. Didn't see this posted.

Lander, GimmeWork, papatrick and 7 others like this.
  9. Yaass finally. I’ll be getting Glasgow tickets.

Lapras and Vasilios like this.
  10. My Madame X shows fucking up my entire January and February remains iconic.
    I may snatch too anyway.

Jacques, mpl and Lapras like this.
  11. Let the spooky season continue for me until January in Berlin!

SlowGinFizzzz likes this.
  12. Definitely going to snatch a Dublin ticket, I need to experience Sweet Spot live.

Ashling92, Lapras and Aidan like this.
  13. I was so upset when I missed her last gig in London so I'm super happy she's touring again so soon.

14. The Paris venue (Le Trianon) was where I saw Ke$ha right after she had released Cannibal and had another no 1 with We R Who We R - bittersweet and also amazing Kim is playing there with 0 real hits and albums.

15. And the same producer!

slaybellz likes this.
  16. That is why I said it's bittersweet.
    Sweet that she's having the success and bitter it's him.

Jacques likes this.
  17. For how much material she's released, she certainly should have more videos than I Don't Want it at All, Faded and Heart to Break

18. Wow this looks so good already

19. It's giving me 5 In The Morning via Kylie and I'm so here for it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.