Kim Petras | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Kim Petras

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Jono, Jul 14, 2009.

1. She has a RISE Presents playlist on Spotify.

Genesis and enricll like this.

2. Dd. She got an actual Paris cameo.

Pretty great video though. Her dancing is kind of endearingly lanky and awkward.

3. The video is an adorable delight.

Also, she currently has a giant billboard hanging on Sunset Blvd here in LA for this Spotify Rise initiative:
    Her name is on the bottom of the billboard but the smaller building blocks it from the angle of this photo.

TRAVVV likes this.
  4. What a great video.

5. Incredible.

6. Such a cute little video. She's a bit low energy but hopefully that's just down to it being her first clip. Regardless, she's adorable and the Paris cameo is obviously amaze.

lushLuck likes this.
  7. She's giving me grown-up Ark Music Factory act/real life Sharpay Evans tea, and I had NO IDEA about the backstory, wow.

8. Screaming at this being accurate but also her brand I think? Lazy non-bovverd cewt girlie.

9. 2014

2014 Moderator

I Don't Want It At All is such a bop.

flowersandu, inevitable and lushLuck like this.
  10. Okay I just discovered this song and it's a BOP but I also just saw who produced it and... why is god so spiteful?

11. I feel like this definitely should've already been talked about by now, but I couldn't really find any threads about it so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kim Petras is a 25 year old German trans singer/songwriter that debuted with a Dr. Luke produced single in August, but just recently put out the music video, starring Paris Hilton :))

its a bop.
    she has two other tracks out called Hillside Boys and Hills, both are bops.

anyway shes super cute and genuinely talented, and is already lowkey blowing up! support her!​

12. Everything she's putting out is so Love Angel Music Baby.

Lord forgive me, It's time to start stanning.

13. I am completely obsessed with Hillside Boys.

Not feeling the other songs though.

inevitable likes this.
  14. She's 4/4 for me!

15. The new song is phenomenal.

inevitable and lushLuck like this.
  16. Oh wow. Just listened to "Slow It Down" and love it. Off to listen to the rest.

17. Stan hunties, stan!

18. Argh but did Dr. Luke produce all of these?

19. She's giving me new Eden xo/Bonnie. Poor that, but also yas.

TRAVVV and lushLuck like this.
  20. I have not seen any evidence (I'm actively not searching for this info), but probably.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.