Kim Petras | Page 211 | The Popjustice Forum

Kim Petras

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Jono, Jul 14, 2009.

1. That TMZ article tho.
    elainebenes_PARDON?.wav

2. I didnt event realise WBC were still doing this.

3. Maybe it's because I hate her now but the best reaction I can come up with is "wow she really thinks she did something". Your publicity stunt have worked!

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  4. Of course all this ended with a photo-op at the picket line. Cute, I guess.

Made me revisit the video of Gaga talking to protestors outside her show

5. God, I love Gaga.

6. Call me when Kim releases a bop of this caliber

OspreyQueen, GCZ, Mr Blonde and 19 others like this.
  7. Kim trying to record a bop of this caliber:

matthew. likes this.
  8. I fucking love her.

blissteria and Riiiiiiiii like this.

9. Bat For Lashes 'Lost Girls tour' <3

Petty Mayonnaise likes this.
  10. You know WHAT

11. Whats Erika Jayne doing there?

12. God Still Hates Fags girls I'm shaking. We love a squeakquel.

13. Katy needs to do herself a favor and stay 5000 feet away from her nn.

14. Egging on WBC for some publicity is hm. Maybe ignore them and not create an uncomfortable situation for young queer kids next time. I get she wants to live her 2008 pop girl fantasy but this ain't it.

OspreyQueen and lushLuck like this.
  15. I'm kinda lost, did Kim "arrange" the picketing somehow?

Riiiiiiiii likes this.
  16. No she did not.

Egging on? What a weird take. And who has she made uncomfortable? I imagine most young queer kids are infinitely more likely to feel inspired or liberated seeing her out there not giving a fuck about those vile homophobes. Good for her.

17. Sis don't act like she wasn't stoking the flames with those suspect Billboards and idgaf insta post. I don't imagine waiting in line at a concert and having some dumb folks singing about how you're going to hell for being gay is comfortable? If nobody at the concert was bothered, great. It's still a situation that could make some people feel awkward or uncomfortable though. And Kim's in a better/easier position to dissociate from/flip off homophobes than some young kids are. -shrug-

18. I don't really understand how it's a bad thing either, to be honest? She just demonstrated that nobody should give a fuck about what a transphobic/homophobic church thinks, which can only be positive considering how many of her fans are queer.

raven, Lapras, Riiiiiiiii and 11 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.