Kim Wilde General Discussion | Page 137 | The Popjustice Forum

Kim Wilde General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by tommie, Feb 24, 2009.

1. My CD arrived yesterday but it’s not signed, fuming. Anybody else have this issue?

2. I think some people have said there's a card inside which is signed?

biffy77 likes this.
  3. Thanks, I’ve just checked, there’s no card, just the booklet, which isn’t signed.

Eric Generic likes this.
  4. That is really bad. Have you emailed them about it? I hope they sort it out quickly for you.

Eric Generic likes this.
  5. I’m going to email today about it.

Eric Generic and biffy77 like this.
  6. Crap, not good.

AshtrayHeart likes this.
  7. My signed card was just in the envelope with the CD - the CD itself was shrink-wrapped.

Disco Blister likes this.
  8. Mine wasn't signed and no signed card either

CatastropheBoy likes this.
  9. Kimberley you are failing your fans!

10. I just double checked the jiffy envelope and found the signed card inside the receipt. What a relief I didn't throw that out.

11. I’m always sceptical when PJ forum members have damaged packaging/missing items - as it never seems to happen to anyone else...

12. Eric Generic likes this.
  13. Huh?

Humanracin, biffy77 and AshtrayHeart like this.
  14. Mine was shipped last Wednesday and hasn't arrived yet. Starting to wonder if it has been lost in the post...

15. My thought exactly.

Humanracin, biffy77 and Eric Generic like this.
  16. Ooh someone's looking for a reaction...and not a positive reaction woah oh...

17. It’s just abit strange how the damaged/faulty packaging/deliveries always affect some but on PJ - almost like people want to moan for the sake of moaning.

Clearly that went over a lot of your heads, not hard to though.

18. Same thing is posted on other forums, such as SDE comments section...quite often amazon too (when people don't realise that product reviews aren't about the condition your order arrived in). But yeah,not exclusive to PJ by any means.

lob0to, biffy77 and AshtrayHeart like this.
  19. I only got mine today and it shipped over a week ago.

Eric Generic and daz74 like this.
  20. Do you work for Amazon?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.