Kim Wilde - General Discussion | Page 210 | The Popjustice Forum

Kim Wilde - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by tommie, Feb 24, 2009.

1. A recent(?) interview with Kim & Ricky was on Dutch TV yesterday, about Kids In America. Always good to see her on TV!!

2. That's the bop I was after!

3. Now this is brilliant! Bloody love it! Kim singing about a 'summer of love' in this scorchio heatwave we're having is so on point it hurts! Hope we get some more - it's prime for remix treatment.

biffy77, Daniel L, zephyr and 2 others like this.
  4. Much better new song this.

biffy77 and zephyr like this.
  5. Great new track. Worth the wait.

biffy77, zephyr and backstreetjoe like this.
  6. Another great podcast. Love the addition of some of the b-sides, although they really deserve one of their own, they are that good. Always wondered if Never Felt So Alive was a contender as a single for the 81-93 hits comp. I loved it more than A-side at the time and is easily better than In My Life, I think.

biffy77 and backstreetjoe like this.
  7. They didn't know I was going to talk about the b sides and due to the length of the pod already I had to pick a handful - hope you approved! I love 'Never Felt So Alive' as well.

8. Fantastic podcasts!

Daniel L and backstreetjoe like this.
  9. I hadn’t listened to the Boy George collab before listening to Part 2, primarily because of the bashing it got here.

I like it!

backstreetjoe, lob0to and RaggedTiger like this.
  10. You’re My Karma absolutely slaps.

Daniel L, backstreetjoe and zephyr like this.
  11. biffy77, Daniel L, Jam and 2 others like this.
  12. Just listened to part 2, an absolutely brilliant podcast. So glad some of the B sides got covered too as they are some of her best tracks

biffy77, backstreetjoe and Daniel L like this.
  13. Excellent Part 2 @backstreetjoe The 'Numinous' story is so funny. Love the B-Side talk too. 'Loving You' is probably my favourite Kim Wilde track ever.

14. Just saw that on Facebook, forgot there was a third singles disc, looks like such a great product.

15. This is so cute Looks great.

16. What a lovely lady. Kim deserves a career spanning boxset like this, it looks like a great product. I'm so excited!

17. Love it. Kim taken over by the spirit of Patsy from AbFab.

She's genuinely chuffed with it all, and so she should. Can't wait to get my copy.

biffy77, Mvnl, dipitybix and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.