Kim Wilde | Page 122 | The Popjustice Forum

Kim Wilde

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by tommie, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Oh, and Born To Die!

biffy77 likes this.
  2. Fab gig tonight at Salford although I realised I hate gigs in theatres as the audience can never let themselves go. Loved the new songs, all the best tracks played. Chequered love absolutely rocks, and 1969 was the best of the new stuff.

3. Damn that was tonight??? I promised myself I'd go and bop to Pop Don't Stop and You Came!

letuinmybackdoor likes this.
  4. We managed to go up high and ended up overlooking the stage with a perfect view and had the pleasure of comfy leather seats and the bar right behind us. Was fab! Definitely recommend going up high in KOKO as most don't bother but there's some great areas to get a good view of the stage.

Venoose likes this.
  5. Thanks for the tip, I’ll try that next time!

Deleted member 5343 likes this.
  6. I was a bit mortified that everyone was going to be sat down all night but luckily everyone got up when "Never trust a stranger" kicked in.

letuinmybackdoor likes this.
  7. Me too, when it started I thought, 'Oh Frig this lot sitting here, I'm getting up!' and thankfully I wasn't alone.

biffy77 likes this.
  8. Never Trust a Stranger was such a highlight for me.

9. I'm so glad I was at a standing venue, that really affects your enjoyment of a concert I find.

Even if your legs are killing you by the end of the evening!

I really do think Kim will tour again, she seemed to be in her element vibing off the crowd and said at the end "see you next time!"

biffy77, letuinmybackdoor and Venoose like this.
  10. Some vids and pics from KOKO.

lob0to and biffy77 like this.
  11. There certainly leaned into the x files sample on the extended intro to 1969

12. Koko was just phenomenal, the new songs blended soo well with the older material. It's almost impossible to select (!) any highlights, but 1969, Yours till the End, Bladerunner and (surprisingly) Chequered Love must be mentioned.

She keeps getting better, I really hope this isn't the last we've heard from her in a while.

13. Did she performed my favorite track 1969 ak #HereComeTheAliens? that song is absolute mind blowing -should ve been 1st Single

Andsov likes this.
  14. Kim's just hinted at a new single with a video sneak peak on This Morning this Thursday. I think it may be Yours 'Til the End or Stereo Shot!

biffy77 and Eric Generic like this.
  15. Why?

16. jsd

jsd

Didn't know Kim had anything out but one of the songs popped up in my Apple Music new stuff mix last Friday. Just checked out the whole album. WOW! Great stuff! Wish I could see her but I'm thousands of miles away. I'll have to live vicariously through all your posts and pics.

17. Completely missed the This Morning thing. Do we know what the next single/video is?

18. She's not on until tomorrow

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.