Kim Wilde | Page 133 | The Popjustice Forum

Kim Wilde

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by tommie, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Depends how long the remixes are

2. Finally a cover you can look at.

3. Me too!

Eric Generic and djessie like this.
  4. Wonder if the re-release is digital only or CD/Vinyl?

5. You really think THAT, is a better cover than the original CD?

It’s like a parody of all the fan art websites out there. Awful.

burntoutcar, Eric Generic and biffy77 like this.
  6. The thought didn't even occur to me. SURELY there will at least be a CD!?

7. Wasn't it just confirmed to be 2 CD's??

biffy77 and djessie like this.
  8. Who said it was better?

Anthology likes this.
  9. Very true........ ha

djessie likes this.
  10. I know it won't happen but I would love to get the shelved 1998 album as well.

11. Oh noo, I think it's terrible. If I was even thinking about getting it (sorry, being presented with another version of the album just months after the original is not on) then that sleeve's made up my mind.

12. God that cover is grim. This era has had such a strong artistic theme, carried through all the singles, as well. Shame.

I could get on board with the portrait of Kim in the leather if she bestrode a crashed alien spaceship or something Barbarella–esque, but to slap the big standard logo across the front has fucked the thing right up.

Will be listening on stream because of this.

Eric Generic likes this.
  13. Hmmm that's 8 new tracks, probably 35 minutes of material. Please tell me that the rest of the space is used by other mixes and remixes that were only digital before???

The cover IS better than that comic reject we had before. Just a little bit.

14. I don't dislike the cover

lob0to likes this.
  15. I wish she had a gay to tell her "no girl, you are much better than that".

VivaForever and Eric Generic like this.
  16. I didn't like the original cover and I don't like the new one. I just don't like the cheap, gimpy catsuit on her - it's not really a look she's recognised for? She's always looked stunning and well styled across her artwork, it doesn't look quite right to me, but she obviously likes it. It's certainly not an album cover shot. Then they've resurrected her old logo, last seen in the 2011 Snapshots era. It feels like there's at least three things going on and it doesn't fit together as well as it could. Ah well, at least it's a decent album!

biffy77, Anthology and Eric Generic like this.
  17. I'm straight and could do it for her as well.

manloveuk and Anthology like this.
  18. In a nutshell.

Anthology likes this.
  19. Oh certainly the sudden resurrection of the old logo is quite peculiar. It will possibly make people think it's another special edition of her previous albums.

burntoutcar and Eric Generic like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.