Kim Wilde

I'm very glad this is 100% aimed at the fans and not the casuals (who don't buy CDs anymore anyway).

This is Kim saying

erika-girardi-meme-gonna-give-the-gays-everything-they-want.gif

Can we all be happy we are getting such a wonderful collection? I know personally that Kim and her manager Sean have worked hard acquiring what they have. You can never please everyone so let's just try to enjoy it shall we?

The new songs are very different from each other but both ace (I have a soft spot for the Tom Aspaul duet as I had a hand in that one coming together and they've smashed it).

Is there a list of the missing bsides ?
There aren't any missing original b sides. The other songs that were b sides were either album tracks, a remix of she hasn't got time for you, and a sanjazz megamix.

Yeah I don't think this comp is really aimed at casual fans otherwise all the big hits would be on disc 1 at the beginning.

I think disc3 looks pretty good with great classic flops like it's here, the touch, dancing in the dark.

Can we all be happy we are getting such a wonderful collection? I know personally that Kim and her manager Sean have worked hard acquiring what they have. You can never please everyone so let's just try to enjoy it shall we?

The new songs are very different from each other but both ace (I have a soft spot for the Tom Aspaul duet as I had a hand in that one coming together and they've smashed it).
If this was referencing me, I wouldn’t call a minor gripe about It’s Here being demoted to the “additional singles disc” ungrateful, just an observation and as I’ve previously said this box set is stuff of dreams, I’m very happy with it and it’s clear a lot of work has gone into this, it’s honestly so much more than I was expecting.

If this was referencing me, I wouldn’t call a minor gripe about It’s Here being demoted to the “additional singles disc” ungrateful, just an observation and as I’ve previously said this box set is stuff of dreams, I’m very happy with it and it’s clear a lot of work has gone into this, it’s honestly so much more than I was expecting.

Yeah I agree. The touch, it's here, Child come away and dancing in the dark are more essential than the covers of it's alright and a little respect.

I suspect 'put them on the box set' was to make the gays spend a bit more £££.

I'm most looking forward to the DVDs, I've wanted a Kim DVD collection for decades but never ever thought we would get every video. It will be amazing seeing the likes of Time and Can't Get Enough (Of Your Love) in remastered, non harrowing YouTube quality.

I'm especially glad they are including this amazing 12" version

So much to look forward to!

I think the non chronological track listing and spreading the tracks across the cds actually means I’ll play this more rather than it sit and look nice in a collection. I have two chronological hits sets already. Looking forward to the bsides and remixes most, it’s a great package.
I made a playlist of the first disc and it flows quite nicely! There’s so many single edits and tracks I don’t have so I’m really looking forward to having a definite collection.

I'm most looking forward to the DVDs, I've wanted a Kim DVD collection for decades but never ever thought we would get every video. It will be amazing seeing the likes of Time and Can't Get Enough (Of Your Love) in remastered, non harrowing YouTube quality.

I'm especially glad they are including this amazing 12" version

So much to look forward to!

It's rude not to enjoy this video (or song) I think.

Yeah I agree. The touch, it's here, Child come away and dancing in the dark are more essential than the covers of it's alright and a little respect.

I suspect 'put them on the box set' was to make the gays spend a bit more £££.
I was absolutely shocked to see “Child Come Away” in the “oh… yeah… these were singles too” disc but I’m getting the box set anyways.

Is this a store exclusive or will it be on Amazon?