Kim Wilde | Page 247 | The Popjustice Forum

Kim Wilde

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by tommie, Feb 24, 2009.

1. I was so fickle as a kid just abandoning a lot of acts at the drop of the hat. I loved and bought Close but didn’t even give the follow up a second thought as I’d moved on to jangly indiepop by then. Of course I’d love to have a Love Moves reissue now but back then 18-24 months was a lifetime in pop for a young teen.

2. Thanks for the ask idratherjack. I am doing a Duran Duran one at present and had thought of asking to do OMD next, but I will throw it over to the popjustice users, please leave a message on the Duran rate if you are interested in a Kim Wilde UK Singles Rate plus a few select other worldwide singles and I shall decide from there.

3. I was listening to Here Come the Aliens through my phone earlier and for some reason, it had interpreted track one to be titled: Poo Don't Stop.

My mind went to some unwelcome places until I realised what song it was.

burntoutcar and Eric Generic like this.
  4. I bet you were wishing for the days when you'd just go for the second time.

burntoutcar and IEngineered like this.
  5. cos suddenly…

Eric Generic likes this.
  6. Poo? Not a Four Letter Word?

Eric Generic likes this.
  7. This has dropped early on Bandcamp! Full release on Friday

8. This is right up my street!

[​IMG]

Kim sounds amazing. Love it!

9. I finally heard the album version of “Addicted To You” and I don’t like it. It lacks something I can’t quite put my finger on compared to the original. So glad she put the original on Pop Don't Stop.

10. What a delicious bop this is!

11. I'd love a whole album from Kim in this electropop vein. That sound fits her like a glove.

12. @backstreetjoe What in the Lanananeeneenoonoo is going on in this remix?

burntoutcar likes this.
  13. I'm obsessed with it.

burntoutcar and Anjoel40 like this.
  14. Was it Ricky's idea to add the F&S clip?

backstreetjoe and burntoutcar like this.
  15. Oh my fucking god I’m OBSESSED!

“SHUT UP KIM.”

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
  16. The dreamy fantasia of it all. Can they please tweak the already perfect Birthday Song into something similar?

backstreetjoe and burntoutcar like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.