Kim Wilde

Mvnl

Staff member
Was Get Out a single? Can't find any confirmation of it but then it is on the Greatest Hits disc of Pop Don't Stop?

Was Get Out a single? Can't find any confirmation of it but then it is on the Greatest Hits disc of Pop Don't Stop?

No, but it should have been, and in a Girls Aloud world it stood a bloody good chance of impacting the charts (it's easily a top 5 single, but we know the world doesn't work that way sadly), so I was over the moon with it's inclusion on her Greatest Hits - public be damned!

Has anyone received their Come Out And Play vinyl? I have seen on Twitter that some people have received it. I ordered from Rough Trade and received an e-mail from them on Friday saying the release date had been moved to May 27th?

Has anyone received their Come Out And Play vinyl? I have seen on Twitter that some people have received it. I ordered from Rough Trade and received an e-mail from them on Friday saying the release date had been moved to May 27th?
Ordered one from Rough Trade and another from jpe and not received either yet. Hopefully soon.

I like the recent hits live set list she has been playing with The Touch, Rage to Love, can't Get Enough and Million Miles Away included. Wonder if the UK set list will be the same.

It's been distributed by MusicOnVinyl, lately their stocks comes with (much) delay to point of sales so I wouldn't worry much.

I keep forgetting I'm seeing Kim Wilde too as we bought the tickets so many years ago, I'm really looking forward to it.

With the greatest hits tour (finally) just around the corner what are people hoping for from the setlist? There are so many gems I'd love to see but realistically I am hoping for The Second Time, Million Miles Away, Can't Get Enough (Of Your Love) and World In Perfect Harmony.

More in dreamland now but I'd love Say You Really Want Me, Love In The Natural Way and especially Time. I don't envy them whittling down her amazing discography for the setlist but am intrigued to see what they choose! It is sure to be an amazing concert.

Has anyone upgraded their ticket to meet and greet? Tempted!

*Edit*
Okay, wasn’t on the fence for long. Upgraded for Gateshead!

Last edited: