Kim Wilde | Page 252 | The Popjustice Forum

Kim Wilde

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by tommie, Feb 24, 2009.

1. SO looking forward to seeing Kim live now, now just a month away, yay!!

biffy77, RaggedTiger, zephyr and 4 others like this.
  2. I have borrowed all my brothers Kim Wilde remasters, I've only owned the early 90's hits collection before.

Looking forward to getting to know the album tracks, b-sides, etc.

3. Firstly, your brother has excellent taste. Secondly, strap yourself in: Your mind is about to be blown.

4. Yeah I really enjoyed it and was surprised at how many Kim tracks they played. Was nice to hear a bit of The Touch, Say You Really Want Me and Dancing in the Dark in the background whilst they chatted too.

5. Just spent a very enjoyable evening watching Kim's music DVDs from the Cherry Pop boxset - what a discography she has, all killer no filler. Can't wait to see her live next week now!

6. I'm so excited that the tour is finally here. See you all at Southend, Northampton and London.

7. She better do this BOP live!!

idratherjack likes this.
  8. That is one of my most wished for songs on the tour - going to avoid spoilers so I can be surprised on the night. Really hoping for some fan favourites like Can't Get Enough (Of Your Love), Million Miles Away and Time.

RaggedTiger and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  9. Rewatched the music video Say You Really Want Me yesterday, those 80s hunks!! One in the leather jacket especially... Kim was gorgeous too, of course!

10. One of the gayest music videos ever made.

11. Yep. Kim knew what she was doing there, that's for sure.

burntoutcar and idratherjack like this.
  12. The 12" video mix is everything

Nearly 10 minutes long and yet it doesn't outstay it's welcome.

13. With more added hunks withering about! On a serious note, this may well feel like the most Bananarama style song Kim ever did. Very, WOW!/I Can't Help It.

idratherjack likes this.
  14. I’m not sure she did, you know. In a recent interview (on the boxset, maybe?) she said she only very recently understood what people meant when they kept talking about her pearl necklace in that video.

Eric Generic likes this.
  15. That was on my podcast. I cant quite believe I went there! Bless her she was a good sport.

16. Yes! Thanks for confirming! Loved that interview!!

backstreetjoe likes this.
  17. It was one of the standout stories!

backstreetjoe likes this.
  18. Bless you.

burntoutcar likes this.
  19. You've reminded me that I still haven't watched the DVD. I'll have a look this week.

YourLeadSinger and backstreetjoe like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.