Kim Wilde

Just to let everyone know it is my intention after the OMD rate is finished to take on my biggest one yet, Kim Wilde UK Singles Rate 1981-2021. Including 44 official UK releases either physical or digital then 7 other tracks that were put out in other countries. So later in 2023, Kim Wilde rate will be here.

Just to let everyone know it is my intention after the OMD rate is finished to take on my biggest one yet, Kim Wilde UK Singles Rate 1981-2021. Including 44 official UK releases either physical or digital then 7 other tracks that were put out in other countries. So later in 2023, Kim Wilde rate will be here.
Fantastic news. Thanks Simes1970 for doing this.

Hoping singles like Take me tonight, bitter is better, can't get enough and million miles away get included. Looking forward to Dancing in the Dark taking the crown and winning the rate in 2023.

360_F_360740882_E4dbRA7Jft95Xdr1YeURcwZbBsNZfKUj.jpg

They're coming.....soon....

The Second Time, is truly the song that should have smashed!! Totally epic.

I strangely didn't love this one that much until Pop Don't Stop's release. Opening with it was a bold (and strange) choice at first but it really made the song click for me. I still think Disc 1 from that release is one of the strongest compilations in pop music history. Just banger (and Four Letter Word) after banger.

I strangely didn't love this one that much until Pop Don't Stop's release. Opening with it was a bold (and strange) choice at first but it really made the song click for me. I still think Disc 1 from that release is one of the strongest compilations in pop music history. Just banger (and Four Letter Word) after banger.
Oh yes, Disc One is absolute perfection. What an run of anthems.