Kingdom Kiis: Big Pop Gewhls 2017 VS Rate - COMPLETE | Page 241 | The Popjustice Forum

Kingdom Kiis: Big Pop Gewhls 2017 VS Rate - COMPLETE

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Katy has never had a creative flourish in her whole career... bops are still bops though.

2. RJF

RJF

[​IMG]

3. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

I've just learned that Tinashe cowrote 'Act My Age'

[​IMG]

Sorry if you put that in your write-up Laura I read like a sentence and then my eyes suddenly roll back in my head and I just can't read anymore ya know.

4. Wrong Tinashe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rationale_(musician)

5. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

BML, Mushroom, stuaw and 34 others like this.
  6. A few of us thought it was Tinashe Tinashe when Witness first came out but then the wiki was actually updated with his last name.

7. Oh I see we’re lit tonight.

stuaw, Mr.Arroz, ohnostalgia and 17 others like this.
  8. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

My stan goggles are on what can I say

Mr.Arroz, evilsin, Jwentz and 3 others like this.
  9. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

I should have killed you when I had the chance.

[​IMG]

10. Y'all have been confusing Tinashe Kachingwe and Tinashe Fazakerley for years.

I even think the latter has gotten accidentally listed in publishing databases as the female Tinashe.
    His music back in 2010 was nice:

But his greatest acheivement was helping write the new Bible Act My Age.

11. And yes it was in the write-up and if you’d read it, you wouldn’t have had this little embarrassment now would you?

BML, Mr.Arroz, ohnostalgia and 18 others like this.
  12. Dd I knew of Tinashe Fazakerley in like 2011 and when Ms. Kachingwe first hit the scene I was like "wait why does that name sound familiar"

13. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

I'll never be as embarrassing as your post history, Laura.

munro and Petty Mayonnaise like this.
  14. Imagine having the nerve to try and talk shit when your ass ain’t on the leaderboard but people who don’t even post anymore are! IMAGINE

BML, Mr.Arroz, ohnostalgia and 16 others like this.
  15. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

You filthy-

[​IMG]

BML, Jeffo, Mushroom and 20 others like this.
  16. I'm the chair that falls over in the struggle.

BML, Mr.Arroz, send photo and 17 others like this.
  17. tbh I see you more as the bag that clings onto Ms. @mattyjayy 's wrist for dear life as she's snatched to the floor.

18. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

BML, Mr.Arroz, send photo and 22 others like this.
  19. Honestly, possibly my greatest (only?) forum achievement to date was when Mr Telephone Man forgot to include my scores in his Circus/I Am.../The Fame rate, and I ended up terminating Britney's reign of terror by pushing 'Poker Face' to the win. It mean, it was only picked up on because I was the only person to give 'If I Were A Boy' full marks (mess on my part), but for the greater good etc.

Some truly alarming things to sift through in that rate, but my 2012 photoshop skills were QUITE SOMETHING.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mushroom, Daniel!, stuaw and 19 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.