Kings of Convenience - Peace Or Love + General Discussion | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Kings of Convenience - Peace Or Love + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Dennis, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Here is the lead single from the duo's new album - their first in 12 years!

2. The way they instantly make me relax. Like 3 seconds in and I feel my jaw unclench.

Vitamin and pranavc like this.
  3. Kings indeed. Love the new song, I’ve missed them.

This is spot on.

pranavc and Beautiful Child 2 like this.
  4. The new single reminds me a little of Peacetime Resistance from the last album - but this new song is massive improvement over Peacetime resistance.

5. New song, "Fever," was just released:

pranavc, frkeske and enhanced CD like this.
  6. Pleasant song but not as good as Rocky Trail. The album cannot drop soon enough!

cuddle dungeon and Guyhawke! like this.
  7. A great 40-minute documentary on the new album. How fascinating to peek inside the working relationship of these two men - I had no idea how markedly different they were.

x

Last edited: Jun 29, 2021
  8. I feel like I haven't dug too much into their history but this was fun to watch and see the Eirik and Erlend's chemistry together. I loved the last shot of Erlend directing, too!

9. Really interesting to learn more about their personalities, roles and dynamics in the group.

Also, been listening to the brilliant new album on repeat. Catholic Country with Miss Feist is pure heaven.

10. This was a great documentary. I ended up watching it last night. Their diametrically opposite personalities came to me as quite a surprise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.