Kitty Brucknell - The Debut Album | The Popjustice Forum

Kitty Brucknell - The Debut Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Zamin, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  2. Re: Kitty Brucknell - The Debut Album [EVENT OF THE CENTURY]

Selling off diamonds given to her by a friend in the hopes of releasing her album? Beyond tacky.

3. K94

K94

Re: Kitty Brucknell - The Debut Album [EVENT OF THE CENTURY]

I'm fucking dying at her demanding £300 for someone to go to Alton Towers with her.

4. So bleak.

5. Retsaf

Retsaf Guest

Oh Kitty.

I'm so here for this.

6. I'm semi interested, although it's a shame she couldn't get a record deal that would allow her to do the music she wants to, instead of using Pledge Music.

7. Jesus Christ, that pledge page is so embarrassing.

I don't know which one is worse. Poor Kitty will be doing these stupid pledge "exclusives" for years.

8. I applaud her work ethic.

She's refusing to give up on what she loves and that shouldn't be discouraged because she's a talented woman.

If there's mediums such as this for her to use to get to where she wants to then she should do so.

Smooth Criminal likes this.
  9. How much is her target? I never know where to find it on Pledge (if you can?)

10. I like that she's taking matters into her own hands, but why in thw world would she sell £7500 worth diamonds for £5000?

11. I liked Kitty on X-Factor but my God, those pledges are depressing and ridiculous.

12. "I was fired because Kitty came to my work' coming soon on Pick Me Up! mag.

Suburbia, Jacques and VivaForever like this.
  13. I adore that you have more British jokes than half of the British people on here.

#britsilios

14. SCREAMING!

That pledge page is iconic. I genuinely might pledge for a phone call.

May she never change.

15. What a mag though!

16. I feel like I should pay not to have these things happen to me.

VivaForever likes this.
  17. AAAAAAAAAH hahaha

18. I love that she has to do this 50 times.

19. Just imagine going into the office on Monday morning and trying to start a whip round for that. You seriously would be fired. I also love the wording of it ''Either way, Kitty WILL turn up at your office.'' It sounds more like a threat to the people who've visited the page and don't pledge anything.

20. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Staff Member

What if your office is in the Outer Hebrides? She'd spend more than £150 getting there!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.