Kitty Brucknell - The Debut Album | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Kitty Brucknell - The Debut Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Zamin, Jun 8, 2014.

1. I'm still gutted you never got to do a piano/vocal performance on the X-Factor.

(I think I have said this before?...)

- good luck with everything Kitty, I will be keeping an ear open.

2. Just watched the pool scene. Ikittyconic.

Robin Skouteris is my friend by the way.

3. K94

K94

Imma need the sweet tea on the Born This Way fiasco. What actually happened - were you given the song first?

4. What fiasco??

5. Bloody hell, I totally forgot that!

It's obvious Misha B stole it, preferential treatment.

6. Well then you got Tulisa shading Mischa, so...

7. This thread is incredible. Welcome Kitty, well played!

8. Retsaf

Retsaf Guest

IT'S ACTUALLY HER.

I LOVE YOU KITTY

9. This is amazing, but I also feel bad now at the same time.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  10. invertedbutterfly

invertedbutterfly Staff Member

I can't believe I forgot how amazing Kitty is. Colour me reminded.

(If I make you come to my office and no one but me knows who you are (a) I'm sorry (b) they're heathens).

11. Kitty, what's your favorite single of the year and why is it 'I Will Never Let You Down'? Have you been afflicted with the Rita radiation?

Best of luck with everything, I can't believe we're getting a Kitty Brucknell album before a MKS album. Amazing.

VivaForever likes this.
  12. Kitty, can I just say that I only started watching The X Factor properly in 2011 and your "Live and Let Die" performance was one of the highlights of that year for me. Plus the Gaga hug!

Out of interest, what new music are you listening to at the moment?

13. No way, that's pretty cool. Small world!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  14. Aww thanks! I listen to Florence and the Machine, M83, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, old David Bowie and Avicii. Also love Lana Del Rey, Adam Lambert, Muse, Queen. Lots of old stuff, mainly. Not really into girlbands or boybands, although I kind of had a soft spot for the Wanted.

Gaga hug was good. I think I needed that, although I've moved on a lot musically from that. It's a lot more rock now.

15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Do you like P!nk though?

aaronhansome likes this.
  16. Has it been confirmed this is Kitty yeah? I remember an old forum I was on, we all thought we were talking to one of the All Saints girl for 3 weeks until the mods tracked the location and the "singer" was in India.

17. Sam

Sam

She tweeted about the forum on her verified Twitter account, so I think we can assume it's actually her.

18. This would be so much more amazing if I watched X Factor UK and actually knew of any of these moments that have been referenced.

19. Kitty's been positive about PJ before, in 2011:
    Maybe she didn't join until now because of the stringent membership approval procedures:
    It's nice she's here now!

VivaForever likes this.
  20. Loved this lady, really thought you were overlooked as a comedy act Kitty. All the best, cannot wait to hear the music x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.