Kitty Brucknell - The Debut Album | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Kitty Brucknell - The Debut Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Zamin, Jun 8, 2014.

1. I love that you're a big pop fan!

Do you still like Ayumi? She's my favourite singer and it's so cool to see someone else who knows her!

2. Ahhh omg yes! She's awesome. I wish I could understand what she's singing about though!

3. Yay! Looking forward to hearing what her songs with RedOne, Fedde Le Grande etc sound like

http://ayumi.primenova.com/lyrics.php is all you need!

Have you chosen your first single and do you have ideas for the video?

4. I'm genuinely excited for the album Kitty and I think you were a huge breath of fresh air on X Factor. It's fantastic to see your passion is still as strong now! Cackling at the tags by the way.

Aidan likes this.
  5. And let us not forget our Khia posing as the actual Khia, and the Gina G imposter on here. (I think it ended up being a Gina G imposter, anyway. I remember SockMonkey checking the email address they used to register and saying he didn't think it was Gina.)

But as Sam said, since she mentioned PJ on her Twitter, I think this is her.

6. There's another KHIA stan on goldderby. I wonder if this is the same one?

7. thank you !!!1

8. Retsaf

Retsaf Guest

Kitty do you like Natalia Kills and Janelle Monae?

9. Please select a number from each of the following options:

(1) Lady Gaga v (2) Katy Perry
    (1) Rihanna v (2) Beyoncé
    (1) Cher Lloyd v (2) Sophie Amogbokpa's assailant
    (1) Talent v (2) Basic Gimmicks for The Great Unwashed
    (1) Sexxx Dreams (@ iTunes Festival) v (2) Pile of day-old horse shit on side of road

If you selected mostly 1 then we are friends!

10. Haha yeah mostly 1.

Come on everyone - need some pledges. :D You are all interested but I need your help to make this a reality. www.pledgekitty.co.uk

11. I'm not crazy about the song (preferred her Swiss Eurovision entry) but they've done a nice job with the video

[video=youtube_share;pex34j5p7-A]http://youtu.be/pex34j5p7-A[/video]

12. She should put Yearning on iTunes, I'd buy it.

13. I look forward to Glamour and Damage arriving! From what I have heard it's a high quality.

14. My copy has arrived; Hitch Another Ride is musically genius; the wrest of the songs are solid too, but that one sticks out for me the most. Love love love Glamour and Damage; for anyone who enjoys good pop music, this is your album.

15. She does make a bloody good pop start doesn't she? I like her.

16. I've always liked her, she has the stage presence and performance style of a superstar.

Its a shame the XF tried to fit a round peg into a square hole, because she doesn't fit their bland, narrow idea of what a popstar should be.

17. Ugh I just remembered that I fell for that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.