Kitty Brucknell | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum

Kitty Brucknell

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by Suburbia, Oct 9, 2011.

1. And suddenly, the show feels so very hollow.

Louis, the best judge, has no acts.
    Kitty, the best performer, has left us behind.

I can't wait for Kitty's debut album. Let's hope she's signed up very soon and given an absolutely gargantuan budget with which to record her magnum opus.

2. Has anybody clocked this yet, from Digital Spy:

Where next for Kitty Brucknell?
    "I just really want to focus on my career. Really focus. I was visiting your message boards last night and that was kind of interesting and it gave me some ideas. I probably shouldn't, but I do. I check the Digital Spy boards. That and Popjustice. They love me on Popjustice, I go there when I want to feel good. X Factor was cool, it was alright. I just wish I could have gone a bit further."

3. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

Aww. Love her. Really hope she comes back with something amazing.

I'd love to work with her too!

4. *Waves at Kitty through computer*

In terms of the quality of their winners' musical output, Kitty not winning is The X Factor's loss really, the show should have got behind her. Her album wouldn't have been dull like the last two winners'.

5. Rmx

Rmx

Thank God she knows we love her, she really deserves to know BECAUSE SHE'S AMAZING. This is the X-Factor's loss, ratings can't possibly get any better now that their most interesting performer is gone. Do people really want to sit through Janet and Craig performing some Adele songs every week? Well, apparently they do. Baffling.

6. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Hello there Kitty! We love you!

The judges should have saved her. Misha B just DOESN'T connect. But Kitty's X Factor exit was the best exit ever. The best thing for me is, she's on the tour next year! The tickets will be worth the price for her performances alone.

She's such a hard worker and she deserves success. The X Factor has given her nationwide exposure so a lot of people know her now. I'm crossing my fingers that a record label is eyeing to sign her up.

7. Kitty let me be your SLAVE.

8. I'm glad that Kitty knows how much we all love her.

9. I'm buying tickets to the tour for Kitty alone. I totally stan for her and I'm so glad she's read this forum and knows how much we support her.

10. COOL. Well if Kitty is reading this, she need to check out some of my demos and message me on my site or through twitter.

http://iank.bandcamp.com

11. I'll miss Kitty, but if she had to go, I'm glad she went the week Lady Gaga was there to storm the stage and give her a pep talk. What a way to go!
    I think she's probably my favorite X Factor contestant ever. I hope she gets a chance to record that big gay pop/rock album, it will be brilliant, I'm sure.

12. Ohai, Kitty!

Winning the show isn't everything. In fact, it's fuck all. Matt Cardle? Joe McElderry? Steve Brookstein? Booo.

The ultimate winner, Cher Lloyd, came 4th. Saved by the judges a fair few times like yourself. Did she have the public likeability factor? Nah. Does she have a #1 followed by another Top 5, and very well-received debut album? That she does.

I hope one day that I will be able to make a slew of avatars that make the world take notice of you as much as many of us have done for Miss Lloyd.

After all, you were Boooorn This Waaaaaay *adopts Kitty Sasha Fierce persona*

13. Hitori

Hitori Guest

She better include Stay on her debut album as the closing track.

14. All this Kitty love brings a tear to my eye.

15. Amazing. She is a proper pop fan and that can help you so much becuase you know what fans want. Alot of Popstars are not pop fans and you can tell. I love you Kitty! My favourite contestant ever. Hope you have much success!

16. Hey Kitty! I find that rather cool that she (you if your reading) reads this.

Know that you will at least have a legion of Popjustice fans buying your album.

And I just read the interview on Digital Spy, everything she (you?) says is right! About the whole public not liking confident people even though they're generally the best performers. And the fact she was labelled the villain so early on. Its ridiculous, same with Katie Waissel last year.

Well Kitty, you certainly turned it around, well done.

17. She's one of a very select few who can read Popjustice and actually feel good about themselves. Well done Kitty!

18. Anytime I talk about Kitty in the future, I'm going to replace "Kitty" with "you". For example -

You are my favourite X Factor contestant ever.
    You are amazing.
    You complete my life.

etc.

19. Oh my god, just read that Kitty reads Popjustice.

Amazing. I love you and voted for you every week!

If you don't have an account already, you should join, I'd love to be able to speak to you!

20. Kitty, you're such a [what Jessie J isn't].

I can't wait for next week's live threads. Just for the repeated exclamations of "Kitty would have done this better" and "Why did we get rid of Kitty to watch this shite?"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.