Koda Kumi - General Discussion | Page 141 | The Popjustice Forum

Koda Kumi - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Osiris, Mar 10, 2007.

1. I'm guessing some form of 'Driving Hit's', non-stop mix album, live and/or fan's selection album will be part of the 8-disc set.

2. Apparently Kuu shared a partial songlist for the 8CD edition of the best via the fanclub. Cute of her to include some less known b-sides and "NEVER GIVE IT UP" and "SO FEVER" seeing the light of day is a nice surprise.

3. CRYING! My prayers worked. Now I gotta look up how to order this dddd

4. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Well that's my order sorted then! Off to mu-mo I go.

Monkey0 likes this.
  5. "W Face ~Inside~" found rotting.

6. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Heheheh.

New Flame likes this.
  7. Justice for her slightly-forgettable-but-still-nice-sometimes album.

RUNAWAY likes this.
  8. When do fan edition pre-orders go online? I need to research how to become a fan on that gumi thing and learn how to use so that's very much a “tomorrow” thing.

RUNAWAY likes this.
  9. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

https://shop.mu-mo.net/avx/sv/item1?jsiteid=mumo&seq_exhibit_id=298809

You can sign up for Buyee and they'll buy it for you and ship it since the site is Japan only.

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  10. The tracklist

[​IMG]

SO FEVER being included

[​IMG]

Along with most of my fave bops, HUSH, GET NAKED, OMG, DO ME, TOUCH DOWN, JUICY, SHAKE IT, STRIP

[​IMG]

Osiris, evilsin and RUNAWAY like this.
  11. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

I think the way it works is that the majority of the copies are available through the store on her fanclub website, but then they make limited copies available on mu-mo for the general public, but correct me if I'm wrong @evilsin.

evilsin likes this.
  12. Like I know anything, dddd. You're probably right.

We got the news on the website as well. As far as I gathered this isn't final, so who knows.
    https://rhythmzone.net/koda/news/detail.php?id=1094630

YourLeadSinger and RUNAWAY like this.
  13. I’m gonna read up on Gumi. I’m gonna have to get a proxy either way so that’ll be fun researching dddd. Buyee didn’t have the best reviews on Reddit.

14. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

I've used Buyee like 20 times this year alone and have had no issues whatsoever. I live in the US, and everything has been delivered on time with no issues. Their package consolidation service was great as well.

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  15. Ooh! Thank you for the personal review! Have you had to deal with customs (as in pay extra)?

16. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Nope, never!

Also, I always use the Buyee shipping method instead of the recommended EMS, as it's cheaper, and then they usually send it FedEx or DHL, so you're getting a faster service for less money. All this info can be a lot to remember several months in advance, so I would recommend using their service once or twice to see how you like it. I fully completed my Ayumi Hamasaki singles collection using the mu-mo shop, so you might want to peruse the site and see if anything pops out at you. They also have some really nice exclusives, and that's where I got the Blu-Ray concert version of Ayu's Trouble mini album, as well as the exclusive version of A Ballads 2, so it's a great shop. The easiest way to use the service is to download their chrome extension called Add to Buyee, and if you're on an eligible site, you can click on the extension and add the item directly into your Buyee cart. It's really cool, and makes the whole proxy shipping service so much easier to use.

17. She is re-recording some older songs!!! Not sure if I should be excited considering how patchy she sounded ever since "WALK OF MY LIFE", but at least this makes for a more worthy purchase.

18. Hmm… not sure how I feel about that but hopefully it’s not like Namie where it was everything re-recorded (I assume the tracks from the past 3 years will not be re-recorded though). Hopefully it’ll be a separate disc and the originals will still be there. Also, I feel like a bad stan but what song is “Recover”?

WAIT! So it’s not like a dish plate (the kind you can get at a souvenir shop) it’s more like a… sticker? I’m confused. Nevermind I missed the deadline dddd

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
    cookiedough likes this.
  19. It's not a song, she refers to the process of singing the older song again and giving them new arrangements as "recovering". Maybe it was more of a "re-cover", meaning that she is basically covering her own songs.

And I really don't mind this, since she has released the old versions numerous time already. If you want those, you can always buy one of the earlier bests.

cookiedough and RUNAWAY like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.