Koda Kumi | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum

Koda Kumi

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Osiris, Mar 10, 2007.

1. Re: Koda Kumi - 4 Times (50th single)

I'm so fucking scared right now! She looks awesome, the song sounds good, but there's that doubt lingering, and in the back of my mind I'm afraid this will all turn out mediocre.

The song sounds great from that clip though, all it needs is a good chorus and we've got a winner! And uhh, banned from TV is exactly what I want from Kuu.

2. Re: Koda Kumi - 4 Times (50th single)

Haha now I'm picturing a 20 second sexy intro with like some kinda sex scene which then becomes an overly dramatic ballad Kuu style! Could you imagine... I would weep!

3. Re: Koda Kumi - 4 Times (50th single)

3Xs new avatar inspired me:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. 3Xs

3Xs

Re: Koda Kumi - 4 Times (50th single)

^Some of her best moments!

Can they just release this already? I need this single in my life god dammit!

5. Re: Koda Kumi - 4 Times (50th single)

Kuu should to a self-written Ballad on her next album called 'Rotten Women' with a heartfealt take on amniotic fluids~

6. Re: Koda Kumi - 4 Times (50th single)

I always picture her apology speech when someone mentions this, her "mature", power-bitch suit combined with her giant gyaru hair and nails, haha

7. 3Xs

3Xs

I only noticed this upon closer inspection, but is that a LADY Kuu is humping on in that third preview shot??

8. 3Xs

3Xs

Word has it that Kuu will be performing on HEY!x3 on the 18th of July, so I guess we'll hear quite a bit more of the single before then, or at least 1 of the new songs anyway.

Also, another snippet of KO-SO-KO-SO has leaked. This one is 50 seconds (the longest yet) but is in ATROCIOUS quality. I mean, it's really bad. Though you can just make out the chorus and it sounds pretty good. But anyway, listen here~ http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjgyMTU4NDI0.html

9. Rmx

Rmx

That's confirmed, also August 1st on MUSIC JAPAN. Excited!!

10. 3Xs

3Xs

A small bit of Kumi's acting skills from this preview of the upcoming drama "Ikemen desu ne", in which she has a guest role (playing herself): http://youtu.be/sXQULzKahck

11. Re: Koda Kumi - 4 Times (50th single)

The guy in that video makes me cringe. haha

12. 3Xs

3Xs

All 4 songs from the new single will be aired on the radio on the 13th!!

Schedule:

●『Poppin’love cocktail feat.TEEDA』・・・FM NACK5「STROBE NIGHT!」(25:00~翌朝6:00)
    ●『KO-SO-KO-SO』・・・J-WAVE「GROOVE LINE Z」(16:30~20:00)
    ●『V.I.P.』・・・TOKYO FM「シナプス」(13:00~16:00)
    ●『IN THE AIR』・・・FM-FUJI「GOOD DAY!!」(10:00~15:48)

*prays people remember to record it*

13. 3Xs

3Xs

The release date has apparently changed from August 10 to August 18. Kanjani8, Kuwata Keisuke and SDN48 are all releasing that week, so it looks like #1 is out of the question now....

Also, the final tracklist for the single has been revealed. Apparently there are going to be interludes! (On a single??? Only in Japan...)

01. Introduction~sunny~
    02. Poppin’love cocktail feat.TEEDA
    03. Interlude~sunset~
    04. IN THE AIR
    05. Interlude~midnight~
    06. V.I.P.
    07. Interlude~bed, cocktail & love~
    08. KO-SO-KO-SO

14. Re: Koda Kumi - 4 Times (50th single)

Hell, that might as well be an EP.

Can't wait to hear it.

15. 3Xs

3Xs

Can I just say again that I NEED KO-SO-KO-SO in my life~!!!

I've had the snippet on loop all day now. I really hope someone records it when it debuts!

16. Re: Koda Kumi - 4 Times (50th single)

I would leave Audacity & a stream running while I'm out to record it, but I don't know how to stream J-WAVE「GROOVE LINE Z」.

17. 3Xs

3Xs

^Wah, that sucks. Thanks for offering though.

18. Re: Koda Kumi - 4 Times (50th single)

4 Hot Wave had interludes tool.

19. 3Xs

3Xs

Ahh I was hoping for the full songs but clips will do for now!!

V.I.P. sounds GOOD!! I could definitely get down to that. IN THE AIR seems nice enough and Poppin’love cocktail sounds like your typical Kuu-rock track (i.e. shit). Disappointied with that song considering it has such a good title, I guess that can go right next to Lick Me then, haha.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.