Koda Kumi | Page 112 | The Popjustice Forum

Koda Kumi

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Osiris, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Yup, Japonesque day has started!

mi|kshake, evilsin, Osiris and 2 others like this.
  2. And they’ve uploaded No Regret as well!

evilsin, Osiris and Music Is Life like this.
  3. Justice for Can We Go Back.

RUNAWAY likes this.
  4. Love that song!

But where are So Nice, V.I.P., Lay Down & Love Me Back?!

V3RYP05H and RUNAWAY like this.
  5. So Nice, Lay Down, No Man’s Land, and Everyday I expected today, but they didn’t get uploaded. VIP and Love Me Back will most likely upload on their single release dates, so...August 17th for 4 Times, and November 30th. Ai Wo Tomenaide should come September 21st possibly with You are not alone, since it was the b-side.

evilsin and Osiris like this.
  6. Well, the good sis decided to bless us with some more after all!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    Osiris, evilsin and Music Is Life like this.
  7. I fucking love this. Way to start off the 20th anniversary.
    Kinda pissed I had to download all of those in decent quality for the artwork of the Part III.

Music Is Life and RUNAWAY like this.
  8. Yes, can't wait to watch all these PVs!! Especially the Japonesque ones! I do hope they keep the PVs on YouTube and it isn't just a 20th anniversary thing. Although Ayu's are all on there so...

evilsin likes this.
  9. Well, paging @Osiris - VIP was uploaded after all!

And that’s almost everything from the album. The only things missing now I believe are IN THE AIR, Poppin’ Love Cocktail, and KO-SO-KO-SO.

10. The album ver. though! I wonder if that means the original version will be uploaded with the rest of 4 Times?

11. I...honestly didn’t remember there were two versions of VIP’s video, so yay!

12. Yeah, VIP and Love Me Back both had two different video edits: one for the single and one for the album.

VIP (Album Ver.) was mostly the same just they used a few different shots for T-Pain’s rap and Love Me Back (Album Ver.) focused more on the storyline than on the dancing.

Yeziirl and RUNAWAY like this.
  13. It's TRICK time.

Yeziirl, Music Is Life and RUNAWAY like this.
  14. YAAAAAAAAAS. I honestly wasn’t sure if That Ain’t Cool would go up today or not, so this is such a pleasant surprise! Also her other visual album, Kingdom should also come this week. What a time to be a little Kuuter.

Music Is Life, mi|kshake and evilsin like this.
  15. The rate was and still is an amazing opportunity to reminisce, but these videos make me all teary-eyed.

16. Same here. I cannot wait for part 4. It’s going to be a MESS. Piggybacking off of that, is there a way you can finally make an HD version of that iconic show girl gif?

Music Is Life and evilsin like this.
  17. Dddd, I'll try not to postpone for too long. How HD would you like it to be? I thought the one I made was pretty nice already.
    [​IMG]

18. It’s time for Kingdom.

Music Is Life and evilsin like this.

19. The other girls amniotic fluid discography found ROTTING!

20. The best album of my life getting its dues, yas.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.