Koda Kumi | Page 119 | The Popjustice Forum

Koda Kumi

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Osiris, Sep 19, 2008.

1. That ratchet W FACE opener is such a nostalgic trip, my favorite!
    I totally forgot she didn't perform cupcake there and that's a sin!

Last edited: May 2, 2020
  2. I believe this is the last one.

Yeziirl and Osiris like this.
  3. I guess they won't upload that drum logos AND tour, sad!

4. It was a fan exclusive when it was originally held, so maybe that why.

5. The Haircut performance snatched!

Yeziirl and evilsin like this.

evilsin likes this.
  7. Were were you when they needed your support in the rate?

8. I watched Premium Night and started The Artist!

I love the aesthetic of Premium Night, so elegant. Also the ballads! I always have this thought in my head that the majority of Kumi's ballads are just sorta...there bar her old ones so it was great to see Hands, You, Rain and Pearl Moon performed. What.A.Run! (Still gutted they cut 1000 Words). I never understand why Ai No Uta seems to be the Kumi Ballad when You is right there.

I really need to go back and listen to Feel My Mind. Despite having loads of songs I love as an album I don't rate it that highly. I feel the same about Namie's Genius 2000.

evilsin likes this.
  9. Premium Night is really unique, since the fans voted for what songs make the setlist. You can imagine that's why there are so many ballads. And despite "Ai no Uta"'s everpresence, "you" is performed quite a lot as well.

RUNAWAY and mi|kshake like this.
  10. Look at this amazing 10s!

RUNAWAY, mi|kshake and Osiris like this.
  11. Ooh, missed one - another dance tutorial.

Also, they started removing the concert videos, so y'all better watch them, while you can.

Osiris likes this.
  12. Yeah, I watched it yesterday! She's really funny. I think/hope this will do wonders for her public image.

evilsin likes this.
  13. Will I ever learn at least one of these dances?

No.

mi|kshake, Osiris and RUNAWAY like this.
  14. In recent news we have Kumi previewing a new song on Instagram.

Also she is apparently announcing something on May 29th, something that was supposed to be announce at the last re(LIVE) date, but wasn't since the concert was cancelled. I believe it's going to be another compilation, as there was this one picture on her Instastories that suggested it. I don't mind it, especially if it's going to come with some new material. Now if only I could get on with the rate before she releases something new...

Last edited: May 21, 2020 at 8:18 AM
    New Flame, V3RYP05H, Yeziirl and 2 others like this.
  15. Wow that preview sounds ratchet, I'm waiting! and for the rate too!

evilsin likes this.
  16. By the way am I the only one who thinks that lower register fits Kumi much better

17. She does sound good in it, although she sounded great in a higher one, especially on Kingdom. It all went downhill ever since she got that vocal training before the recording of "WALK OF MY LIFE".

Yeziirl, otenkiame and RUNAWAY like this.
  18. It's really a shame that what was supposed to help her voice actually made it worse. I wanna know who "trained" her.

evilsin likes this.
  19. What changed exactly? I don't think I've noticed.

20. Yesss! Give me more, Kumi!!!

I hope it’s a 4th Best just because I’m curious what that would look like at this point dddd (although I’d rather a comprehensive collection).

evilsin likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.