Koda Kumi | Page 120 | The Popjustice Forum

Koda Kumi

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Osiris, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Listen to recent ballads like "again" and "Aenaku Naru Kurai Nara", and then listen to older ballads like "hands" and "you". You can hear the noticeable deterioration of her vocals. Actually, it'd just be easier to listen to a recent performance of a song like "Ai no Uta" versus past performances.

evilsin likes this.
  2. Imagine if she'll announce 2 new albums...

evilsin likes this.
  3. I don't know if whoever taught her decided to teach her a new technique or something, but the majority of "WALK OF MY LIFE" has been a total scream-fest. It's like she started to compensate with power over nuance. It wasn't as bad in consequent releases, but she's still sounding worse than before "WALK OF MY LIFE". Like, for instance, most recently re(LIVE) was painful to watch since she was off-key for the entirety of the concert.

Yeziirl likes this.
  4. Never did I ever think I'd wake up to @evilsin shading Kumi's voice in her own thread....

Yeziirl and evilsin like this.
  5. It's not shade when it's true though.

Yeziirl, Osiris and RUNAWAY like this.
  6. She's so sexy in this one.

cookiedough, Osiris and Yeziirl like this.
  7. To be honest it's pretty obvious during her live performances, older concerts really sound more smooth in regards to her voice, in newer ones there are many moments when she is just reaching too much without proper support in higher notes, but lower notes sound great.

evilsin likes this.
  8. We have more goodness.

Osiris and RUNAWAY like this.
  9. One of her only cute songs that I really like (the other one being Love Technique).

evilsin likes this.
  10. It's FINALLY HERE!!!!

cookiedough, Osiris and evilsin like this.
  11. #2 hit of The Koda Kumi Rate Part I, which is difficult to get, not everybody has that.

RUNAWAY likes this.
  12. The Birthday Eve cover was SOMETHING

[​IMG]

evilsin likes this.
  13. The whole 12-in-12 project has amazing striking artwork, even if some depections are kinda iffy now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.