Koda Kumi | Page 131 | The Popjustice Forum

Koda Kumi

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Osiris, Sep 19, 2008.

1. I don't think that's the case. If anything, SM and avex closely work together (most of SM's Japanese releases are under avex), so that would seem to facilitate the exchange.

As for "Mirotic" (and other similar cases) - it was exclusive to Asia, while "Under My Skin" was intended for Europe. Remember, that was back in the day when K-Pop wasn't nearly as popular as it is now. Nothig greedy here to me - the writers simply secured themselves more exposure for the song instead of wasting it. The more people hear such a bop, the better.

2. So CDJapan has the mini-albums for € 20 each or € 48 for both with a dvd.

Koda Kumi throwing away her considerations of our financial situation and selling us 'angeL' and 'monsteR' for full album price.

3. Isn't CDJapan just expensive in general?

4. I know people say this but... not really. I mean YesAsia has them for $26 and $60 though they do offer free (but a slower) shipping.

5. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

My 11!!

Yeziirl, evilsin and cookiedough like this.
  6. Monkey0, Yeziirl, cookiedough and 2 others like this.
  7. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Getting closer to completion!

8. Not really feeling “killer monsteR” from the clip though it’s video looks great but “Run” seems gorgeous both in sound and video!

9. Killer monster looks so lazy, what the...

cookiedough and V3RYP05H like this.
  10. I've listened to the previews. I'm perchedt.
    Not her singing "FliCky" as "freaky", dddd.

cookiedough and V3RYP05H like this.
  11. She gave us "I'm Lovin'" for her birthday while she herself spent it... playing Fortnite of all things...

Yeziirl and cookiedough like this.
  12. Lets pray for Kumi gaming streams and amniotic fluid comments next year!

13. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

It's coming gals!

Monkey0, Osiris, Yeziirl and 2 others like this.
  14. Look at her doing YouTube premiers and stuff. 20th anniversary is no joke.

Yeziirl likes this.
  15. "Killer monsteR" is here! The PV is fine, the dance is fine, the song... I like it. Thought that the verses and the pre-chorus were a lot better than the chorus, but it won me over in the end.

cookiedough, Yeziirl and RUNAWAY like this.
  16. Cute little bop. Ain’t got shit on “XXKK” though.

Yeziirl likes this.
  17. Supa dupa gay! She did it for us!

cookiedough and evilsin like this.
  18. I like it. I prefer it when she raps (and sings) in her lower register.

Less than 9000 views though...

Yeziirl and evilsin like this.
  19. It was released mere 4 hours ago...

V3RYP05H likes this.
  20. A. Bop. I loved the sound and attitude of this from the moment I heard the preview and agree that the parts sung in her lower register are the best (the "It’s a thrill” bit, which sounds kinda screechy, is my main complaint). Otherwise the full track doesn’t disappoint and reminds of her earlier urban tracks but with a completely new sound. Curious who produced this.

I like the video. Plus points for the outfits and the dark/green hair. She looks great. The various zooms and rotations flow well with the song, and I love the overall theme and colour choices. Not much goes on outside of that, wish there was a little more going on. That being said, I’m really glad she’s promoting this kind of sound.

RUNAWAY and evilsin like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.