Korean movies/ dramas | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Korean movies/ dramas

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Mikl C, Jun 22, 2012.

1. I just watched the last episode and I'm so happy. I almost cried.

Also, I've honestly watched everything that Gong Hyo Jin has been in. I absolutely love her.

SoloPerrie likes this.
  2. Has anyone seen the movie A Girl At My Door? I found it rather slow, but it's subject matter is really bold considering it's a Korean movie.

When it comes to dramas, I tend to stick with short Japanese ones.

3. Korean dramas are pretty short too. few go over 20 episodes. Are Jdarams shorter than that?

I tried to give W a try. It was fun and interesting in the beginning and then turned into a big mess. Signal was good too but a bit overrated imo the ending was a bit of a letdown.

I still need to finish "Heard it through the grapevine", "Another Miss Oh" and "Jealousy Incarnate. I don't know how i managed to have 3 unfished dramas lol.

4. I can't...

5. It's not Korean, but I thought I'd give Ice Fantasy a try since Victoria is in it. It's not bad so far and Victoria's a kick ass royal guard.

6. So excited

Slice of Life likes this.
  7. OH MY GOD YOU'RE A FAN OF THIS TOO? Yath, I'm so excited!!! ♡

Deja-Boo likes this.
  8. Deja-Boo likes this.
  9. Yeah it sucks because the original actress really made the role her own and she is the central character. But if I can make peace with Senior Kang's absence, I can get past this so long as the writing continues at the same level of quality.

10. I'M SO SAD BECAUSE I STAN EUN JAE AND HER OPPA BOYFRIEND. Ugh.

But I'll be watching still. I *need* Song sunbae to snag a boyfriend dddddd. Also, I must stan for Onew.

Ceir and Deja-Boo like this.
  11. Onew is the only reason I'm still interested to be honest.

12. I'm rewatching Reply 1997 and trying not to cry when Yoon-Jae confesses to Si-won.

I've watched this series like 4 times tho...

13. Dddd CHILBONGIE! Knowing that he was done so dirty in the last episodes is the reason why I can't rewatch Reply 1994.

Ceir likes this.
  14. This has probably been asked before but where could I watch some of these with subs? I have no intention of leaving my room today & I'd be down to binge watch some of these shows you guys like.

15. Drama Fever and Viki are really good. They're free (but have ads).

Also, unless you pay, the currently airing dramas won't appear with subs for like 5 or 6 days after being released in Korea.

Please watch Reply 1997 and Jealousy Incarnate.

Squashua and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  16. I'll be honest, unnie. I watch illegally dddddddd. I download the raw files and then the subs separately. I should probably say this in a PM dddddddddddd.

Ceir and Squashua like this.
  17. Thank you - I think i'm going to start with Reply 1997 and head over to Jealousy Incarnate afterwards. I'll let you know how it goes

This secret life in the digital underworld though - Shaman Unnie would be so proud sis
    [​IMG]

Ceir and Slice of Life like this.
  18. @Ceir UNNIE LOOK AT CHILBONGIE!!! I SCREAMED!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

UNNIE OF THE YEAR~

Ceir likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.